How many time frame did you use when you trade?

• 14% (39)
  • 13% (37)
  • 13% (37)
  • 14% (40)
  • 12% (33)
  • 12% (35)
  • 11% (30)
  • 11% (31)
Total voters: 68

Yo create this post twice, please, delete one.

gbemitte:
Yo create this post twice, please, delete one.

Oh sorry for that, maybe misstake for click double, i dont know how to delete one?

Amin help me delete one! Tks sir!

I'm trading 4-6 currency pair daily son that if i lost money in one, i may probably gain money in others. And this style is working for now for more than three years.

nguyenhongden:

Oh sorry for that, maybe misstake for click double, i dont know how to delete one?

Amin help me delete one! Tks sir!

Only the moderator and the admin can help you to delete it. make a complain to them

gbemitte:
I'm trading 4-6 currency pair daily son that if i lost money in one, i may probably gain money in others. And this style is working for now for more than three years.
Thanks for your share. But i dont know in 4-6 pair did you trade , they are in same direction or not? example EU and GU, or EU and UJ?

gbemitte:
Only the moderator and the admin can help you to delete it. make a complain to them
Tks! I complain! Hope They will help me delete one!

gbemitte:
Tks! I complain! Hope They will help me delete one!

nguyenhongden:
Thanks for your share. But i dont know in 4-6 pair did you trade , they are in same direction or not? example EU and GU, or EU and UJ?
No, they are not in the same direction and they may be at times. for instance: i traded EURJPY and EURUSD

gbemitte:
No, they are not in the same direction and they may be at times. for instance: i traded EURJPY and EURUSD
Thanks friend! If they are not in same direction, means you alway must set tp pip more than sl pip in any case! right?

nguyenhongden:
Thanks friend! If they are not in same direction, means you alway must set tp pip more than sl pip in any case! right?
Sure but not always, it depends on what i read from my indicator.
Reason: