Display average between Bid and Ask

Hello everyone,

I was browsing online and I found this indicator where it displays both Bid price and Ask price. However, I need it to display the average between the two. Can anyone here help me out to modify this attached file to display the average between the Bid price and Ask price with ticking clock underneath it? The reason for this is because I would like to compare the prices indicated in binary options platforms and the mt4 platforms of all forex assets.

Thank you in advance.

Files:

I took a stab at the modifications you requested, here’s a screenshot:

BB

disp_ask_bid.mq4

looking for bid ask tick indicator

is there any bid ask tick indicator that will show in histogram on each bar when ask price move it will add ask histogram same for bid price?

thx

himnoor:
is there any bid ask tick indicator that will show in histogram on each bar when ask price move it will add ask histogram same for bid price? thx

Well, I do not believe it is for anything, but I did the exercise. The indicator can only be used on a regular timeframe (no offline chart), as it has data grouped by a minute. And DLL must be enabled as I do not use MQL file operations but rather the kernel.

askbidtickcounter.ex4

The main file for curious people, not compilable:

askbidtickcounter.mq4

Thank you sir i will try

Ovo:
Well, I do not believe it is for anything, but I did the exercise. The indicator can only be used on a regular timeframe (no offline chart), as it has data grouped by a minute. And DLL must be enabled as I do not use MQL file operations but rather the kernel.

askbidtickcounter.ex4

askbidtickcounter.mq4

Ovo

THANKS YOU VERY MUCH THIS IS WHAT I NEED

Ovo:

askbidtickcounter.ex4

askbidtickcounter.mq4

hello ovo,

very good indicator but there is line of ask bid difference hard to read once bars gets bigger in volume is there any thing can you do to read easy that line or make another indi. that will show only line so i can read difference between them

thanks

Is it possible to output the data to file? Any idea how to do this?

Would like to record how many buy & sell ticks for each candle stick and total them later for a given time period.

biatche:
Is it possible to output the data to file? Any idea how to do this? Would like to record how many buy & sell ticks for each candle stick and total them later for a given time period.

It outputs the data to a file in the common data folder. The name could be guessed from the source, and the path&name is similar like this:

C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Common\brokerServerName\EURUSD_askbidcounter.data[/CODE]

and its content is sequence of this structure, each containing a summary data for a single minute.

[CODE]struct PriceTickStructure:MT4Structure {

datetime time;

uint bidCounter;

uint askCounter;

};

Ovo:

askbidtickcounter.ex4

askbidtickcounter.mq4

hello Ovo,

please i request you if you are able to make just line work instead of bars so i can see clear difference between ask and bid

thanks sir

himnoor:
hello Ovo,

please i request you if you are able to make just line work instead of bars so i can see clear difference between ask and bid

thanks sir

Average will raise only on news. It is highly predictable when the spread is growing

Reason: