Not practicing?

Demo account is especially designed to the beginner to practice and gain more knowledge about trading currencies. Possible loses will be occur if you will not open a demo account especially for a newbie.

i am newbie in forex trading and i also wanted to get practice in forex trading demo account as i have heard that in real account we may face big lose if we do not get practice in demo account so now a days i am busy in practicing at demo account in order to avoid big loss in real account.

Melle:
Demo account is especially designed to the beginner to practice and gain more knowledge about trading currencies. Possible loses will be occur if you will not open a demo account especially for a newbie.

This is exactly why 98% of traders fail. You will never learn how to trade in a demo account as you do not even trade in a demo account. Open a micro account, fund it with $100 and only trade 0.01 lots so you an learn how to trade and if you do not have $100 to invest in your trading then you should not trade to begin with.

Excuse me, but what was the point of this post? So basic knowledge, with no no practical information..

Yes i totally agree with you that we should open demo account and practice their until you become confident about forex trading.

I don't quite understand the OP. Yes, you need to practice on demo accounts. Was that a question?

Opening at least a couple of demo accounts at the beginning is a must. They are not the same as real accounts, but opening first a real account without first demo trading is a suicide

No I am practicing regularly . In beginning I did practice a lot on demo after it it converted to real account with micro accounts. Micro accounts are best for traders to have real practice they can see their performance and risk management here.

Demo accounts are designed to show the the newbiews how easy they can become millionaires - and to make them invest money to with some broker. And then they will discover that demo is just a demo and that it is not easy to become millionaire. Basic sales pitch 101

sebastianK:
Demo accounts are designed to show the the newbiews how easy they can become millionaires - and to make them invest money to with some broker. And then they will discover that demo is just a demo and that it is not easy to become millionaire. Basic sales pitch 101

There are both positive and negative factors of demo accounts. We should know how to get only positive things

Reason: