Best way to learn is through Demo Contests - page 2

uncle gober:
Demo contest is a place that we can use to hone our trading ability. For the broker that I'm using now, there is no demo contest so I take advantage Trader of The Month to hone my trading skills and discipline myself with money management when trading.

And experience that we get from this demo contest we can use to make our trading better because of the experience that we can get a valuable lesson. Although i never won demo contest from InstaForex, it's not be a problem for me.

Demo contest arte valuable to get trading practice , we act upon certain rules do for best performance. Here is a possibility that we willlearn account management . We try to show best in competition. We had no fear but gain a confidence and experience in trading.

Master Forex IB:
Demo contest arte valuable to get trading practice , we act upon certain rules do for best performance. Here is a possibility that we willlearn account management . We try to show best in competition. We had no fear but gain a confidence and experience in trading.

Agree, we will get many benefits if we participate in demo contest. Trading experience using a demo account in the contest can be made a valuable lesson for us to make real trading better. I also try to participate in demo contest from InstaForex , but I haven't won yet.

gaban:
And experience that we get from this demo contest we can use to make our trading better because of the experience that we can get a valuable lesson. Although i never won demo contest from InstaForex, it's not be a problem for me.

Its not the way you look at it. Many traders who have used demo before going live have confirmed that both platform are entirely different in terms of real trading. A demo platform will only help you know how to use the platform, but will have no real impart on your trading ability because things are quite different with a live account.

uncle gober:
Not only that, I think we can also understand the forex market with a demo account or with a demo contest. there are many advantages that we can get from demo account if we wanna seriously when using it.

I agree with you, we can get many benefits of demo account, we can use demo account to understand forex markets and make good analysis to get maximal profit. If we can utilize well, we can feel what the advantages of demo account.

Reason: