How long you hold your positions? - page 3

I usually use SL dan TP to hold my position. It will be helpful cause if we do not use free swap account, we will charged swap. I usually try to maximize market news too. I will not hold my position if there is news

Sigra:
I usually use SL dan TP to hold my position. It will be helpful cause if we do not use free swap account, we will charged swap. I usually try to maximize market news too. I will not hold my position if there is news

SL and TP does not guarantee you no swap or commission

I look for zones of supply and demand for my trading. Depending on the timeframe I find my zone, it is possible that I hold my position for weeks. And I also look for closing candles out of my zone in order to stop my trade - so on a weekly chart this may take some time....

..yes, more profit, less volatile, small pullbacks, no stop hunting etc..

As long as i can. usually i avoid the news trade because it has a bad experience for me. so i want to avoid that if the news has the great impact i have to hold my position according to my capital and the margin call. then i close the trade

Nikki Serrin:
As long as i can. usually i avoid the news trade because it has a bad experience for me. so i want to avoid that if the news has the great impact i have to hold my position according to my capital and the margin call. then i close the trade

So do i, cause if we trade when news release it will make the risk be higher. Although we just get small profit when trading, we can make it consistently without having to force ourselves to trade when news.

CahCuncun:
So do i, cause if we trade when news release it will make the risk be higher. Although we just get small profit when trading, we can make it consistently without having to force ourselves to trade when news.

Yes, some traders also is not suitable when trading while news is releasing. I also don't trade when news. But sometimes market move without unpredictable. We also must be ready for it.

Reason: