What's Rules of Successful Trading.

Hello Dears

For getting success in the stocks intraday trading, I have to follow some guidelines at the time of working in this.

Below there are some rules of success, I have sharing with you:-

1. Don't trade on the tweezers tops and morning star candle.

2. Always use the stop loss for protecting the equity from huge losses.

3. Always use the trend lines in the graph.

4. Trade in the direction of the trend

.5. Mark the support level and resistance level in the graph.

6. Don't follow the same strategies every time.

7. Change the trading style along with the market.

If you have also any one good tips please share..

Thanks for this very good tips and advice in forex trading.

good points for trading.......

nameeta26:
Hello Dears For getting success in the stocks intraday trading, I have to follow some guidelines at the time of working in this. Below there are some rules of success, I have sharing with you:- 1. Don't trade on the tweezers tops and morning star candle. 2. Always use the stop loss for protecting the equity from huge losses. 3. Always use the trend lines in the graph. 4. Trade in the direction of the trend .5. Mark the support level and resistance level in the graph. 6. Don't follow the same strategies every time. 7. Change the trading style along with the market. If you have also any one good tips please share..

Sorry i am only Agree for no. 2 and 5

thanks for such helpful tips giving here, a much needed important tips for us

worth mentioned points on this platform a helpful one to stumble upon..

Rule No.1: Always Use a Trading Plan
Rule No.2: Treat Trading Like a Business
Rule No.3: Use Technology to Your Advantage
Rule No.4: Protect Your Trading Capital
Rule No.5: Become a Student of the Markets
Rule No.6: Risk Only What You Can Afford to Lose
Rule No.7: Develop a Trading Methodology Based on Facts
Rule No.8: Always Use a Stop Loss
Rule No.9: Know When to Stop Trading
Rule No.10: Keep Trading in Perspective

Excellent tips. One should keep in mind and must include these in their strategies to drive on to their success.

Very simple - know what your are doing, how to do and when to do it.

• Before you start trading/investing you must have defined rules and the discipline to stick with them. You also need a very sound money management plan that must also be followed.
  • Here are some rules that I have used successfully for years, although these are the rules that I have used for investing, they can also be applied to trading
  • The first and primary rule should be never enter into a trade without knowing when and where you’re going to close the trade
  • Never invest on emotions; feelings have no place in determining investments.
  • Only buy stocks with real sales and real earnings, You can apply to penny stocks after they are crap shoots and are traded as fun things and not as investments.

The FX markets can move fast, with gains turning into losses in a matter of minutes, making it critical to properly manage your capital. There is nothing worse than watching your trade be up 30 points one minute, only to see it completely reverse a short while later and take out your stop 40 points lower. You can protect your profits by using trailing stops and trading more than one lot.

Reason: