What do you care most when you invest in PAMM? - page 2

I'd care the most about the strategy that is being used. As far as I know, most of the PAMM-ers use the EA. So you need to check it and make sure it has good reviews etc.

Well, one more thing is to make sure, that this account is safe.

How do you know that the reviews are written by actual users?

Fake users are also one of the ways they are "promoting" their signals, so how to distinguish among fake and real users when reading reviews? Disregard the reviews since you can not know if it is not sure at all that they are genuine

Rambo35:
I don't care about anything as I am a big advocate of trading on my own. Sometimes I find a trade which I like and someone has shared with me and after looking into it and if I like it I trade it. Those who do want to trade PAMM should pick a manager who shares a similar trading psychology with them and forget past performance as it does not guarantee future success. Safety of funds and risk management would be more important.

So, I was wondering: How is fund safety guaranteed? Is it by putting your money on a regulated country? Well, I think the most important thing to watch our for when choosing a PAMM system is the account manager. Every broker has account managers. You need to find a very good broker where most traders are succeeding and not a broker that frustrates its client. Nowadays, regulation does not matter anymore since our funds are no longer safe with regulated brokers.

In times when our funds are not even safe in banks any more, there is no way how we can be sure that they will be safe with brokers

If i were to join a pamm account, I guess the safest way if you personally know the manager or investors, then of course it should show good results with in a span of at least 6 months. with a stead Risk management..

trader_ph:
If i were to join a pamm account, I guess the safest way if you personally know the manager or investors, then of course it should show good results with in a span of at least 6 months. with a stead Risk management..

Agree with you!

I always shared the funds that I wanted to invest, between 3 or more pamm accounts of different managers - such way I used to "share risks" (it's my strategy of investing)

Your money is NEVER "safe" when investing in ANYTHING. It's the nature of it. If you find a PAMM with a good investment history and good returns, why not though?

Why would we trust that someone will be responsible with our money? What guarantees any kind of a reasonable decisions of the PAMM account manager?

Though I trade for myself, but I still maintain a PAMM account for their top traders to help me make more money. The thing I care most from my PAMM account is the profits; as long as the trader maintains the agreed profit %, I don’t bother myself with how he goes about it.

Reason: