preventing hidden mt4 account mirroring

Hi fellow traders,

I know someone works at one of the FX brokers, he told me ones they are copying traders trades without the trader permissions or knowledge. My quistion is there any ways to lock my account from such thing?

Thanks

benasfor:
Hi fellow traders,I know someone works at one of the FX brokers, he told me ones they are copying traders trades without the trader permissions or knowledge. My quistion is there any ways to lock my account from such thing? Thanks

Well news guys...

I think its no problem for us. even they copied our trade, it won't make our account loses...

I think to hide or lock your ea is impossible...

nanypurwanti:
Well news guys...I think its no problem for us. even they copied our trade, it won't make our account loses...I think to hide or lock your ea is impossible...

I share your point, I really don't see any danger in it if they copy your trades, except they want to alter it. Then there can be reason to fear, but I believe they wouldn't do that as they know very well that they might well loose you as a client. Plus, copying your trades could be to give more good result or something. Better still you can for text ask your broker if they do that, and seek to find out why.

Reason: