Which article to read first, which second, and so on, and so on...

Dear MQL5 Community,

I don't know if the following has been asked before - delete or freeze topic if it has and let me know where to find it - but I am really wondering which article to read first and from then on. Just like you would do with a book from cover to cover. Another option may be: grouping articles in different categories (from complete newbie to honorary expert!). I know there is a menu on the left to browse categories - still - I like to start somewhere and move from there.

Where I am now:

I recently got the book Expert Advisor Programming for Meta Trader 5 - Creating automated trading systems in the MQL5 language and almost a third through. I really like the style of the book, so this is my starting place.

After this: e.g. (re)using code in above mentioned book and tweaked a little - if I may say it a bit boldly - I want to nail this 'hobby' (as most other people on here I can imagine). So if someone - anyone - can be so kind to give me a list of beginners , then intermediate, and finally expert articles, that are must reads!

Yours truly,

Bramcorleone.

bramcorleone:

Unfortunately there is no such list, but it's a good idea.

Anyway you can read this topic : How to Start with MT5, a summary !

Reason: