Download MetaTrader 5

What gain per day would make you happy :)

To add comments, please log in or register
Ubzen
Ubzen  
  • 4%
    (4)
  • 4%
    (4)
  • 46%
    (44)
  • 28%
    (27)
  • 17%
    (16)
Total voters: 95
Simon Gniadkowski
Simon Gniadkowski  
1%
Ubzen
Ubzen  
What gain per day would make you happy from your trading activity? I know allot of people might like the option in %Percentages. However I'm interested in peoples absolute currency values at this time. Thanks for voting!!
Ubzen
Ubzen  
RaptorUK:1%
Jeeze, I didn't even write my pre_log yet and you're on the % drum :-)
Simon Gniadkowski
Simon Gniadkowski  
Ubzen:
Jeeze, I didn't even write my pre_log yet and you're on the % drum :-)
Does anything other than a % make any sense ?    this is a drum that can't be banged hard enough IMO.
Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  
RaptorUK:
Does anything other than a % make any sense ?    this is a drum that can't be banged hard enough IMO.
What people want is money not %, so the poll make sense. A poll with % makes sense also, but it's an other matter. You are off-topic.
Simon Gniadkowski
Simon Gniadkowski  
angevoyageur:
What people want is money not %, so the poll make sense. A poll with % makes sense also, but it's an other matter. You are off-topic.
If someone has a $100,00 account I don't think $1 a day will make them happy,  someone with a $100 account should be happy with $1 a day though . . .  1% a day should make both people happy regardless of account size,  that is my point and it is something that most "traders" do not understand.
Stephen Njuki
Stephen Njuki  
RaptorUK:
RaptorUK, couldn't agree more... It comes down to one's focus.
Dua Yong Rew
Dua Yong Rew  
what makes me happy does not make you happy.
Mehrdad Shiri
Mehrdad Shiri  
(2~4)%
Ubzen
Ubzen  
RaptorUK: If someone has a $100,000 account I don't think $1 a day will make them happy,  someone with a $100 account should be happy with $1 a day though . . .  1% a day should make both people happy regardless of account size,  that is my point and it is something that most "traders" do not understand.
Should and Would isn't the same. 1% per day IMO is un_realistic thats about 269% per year (minus the weekend and not including compounding). I think the more money people have the more attractive they'll be with their results. I would be happy with %10 per year on a Million Dollars. I would consider 10% per year on $100 a waste of time.
To add comments, please log in or register