What's wrong tiwith the new MT4 terminal strategy tester? different results than any old MT4 terminal or MT5

I have created a strategy almost ready for the mql market but ive encountered some problems. I get random errors while testing, i have to restart it all the time. After restart i manage to run one test and it looks like on the screenshot. Compare it with the old terminal (same exact script code, same exact testing - imported 1m data in history center and testing it on 1m opening prices 06.2012-12.2012). I also have a version of this script for MT5 that is giving results similar to the old MT4 terminal.

old terminal build - 509

new terminal build - 557

what am i doing wrong? 

PS. I also attached ss for the same exact script modified to work on mt5 terminal with the same exact settings. 

angreeee:

I have created a strategy almost ready for the mql market but ive encountered some problems. I get random errors while testing, i have to restart it all the time. After restart i manage to run one test and it looks like on the screenshot. Compare it with the old terminal (same exact script code, same exact testing - imported 1m data in history center and testing it on 1m opening prices 06.2012-12.2012). I also have a version of this script for MT5 that is giving results similar to the old MT4 terminal.

old terminal build - 509

new terminal build - 557

what am i doing wrong? 

You are expecting the beta to work correctly . . .

RaptorUK:
You are expecting the beta to work correctly . . .
so how do i get pass that? is importing historical data a problem? (mabe i should use tick data with patches)? how will administrator test my script then if testing doesnt work properly?

Your are testing on different servers. Try testing the EA on the same server and then compare the result

server doesnt matter. I know whats going on. i was missing some part of data (gap between cvs data and the few days of 1m data avaliable on default server). But the terminal needs often restarts either way, so i guess thats beta's fault.
Reason: