Free webinars ...

Today you can sign up for a free webinar :Dr. Alexander Elder - Dr. Elder's Trading Room - Wednesday, April 25, 2012 6:00 PM ET

Link to do so is the following : MetaStock Webinars - Equis International

Since it is about Dr. Elder it really might be interesting

If someone would like to watch the webinar in peace and without time limits, this is the official (metastock) recording of that Alexander Elder webinar :

mladen:
If someone would like to watch the webinar in peace and without time limits, this is the official (metastock) recording of that Alexander Elder webinar :

I have attended many Webinars and needless to say that they are both informative as well as educative. Since they give us the ability to be able to know the details which we may not be aware of.

Elder usually knows what he is talking about, that is why I posted the link to his webinar. I figured that it is better to listen someone like him instead of listening people hoping that " a small twitch in Greece news will bring Euro in 1.3 zone (and then I will be out of margin call danger)" - believe me or not it is one of the comments from one of the creators of "systems" I have seen these days

Dominator4fx:
I have attended many Webinars and needless to say that they are both informative as well as educative. Since they give us the ability to be able to know the details which we may not be aware of.

Mestock free webinar "Using CycleTrends to Profit from and Identify Cycle Changes" will be held tomorrow

Enrollment here : Webinars

tradingFX:
Mestock free webinar "Using CycleTrends to Profit from and Identify Cycle Changes" will be held tomorrow Enrollment here : Webinars

Thanks for sharing mate

The Volatility Spikes Trading Courses to be Taught for the Final Time

The Volatility Spikes Trading Courses to be Taught for the Final Time

On Monday, August 25, TradingMarkets will be teaching for the final time, two distinct courses on managing your money with Volatility Spikes.

If you would like to learn more about these courses, please join us for a live webinar where Larry Connors will share with you the course highlights along with the opportunities Volatility Spikes offer you for your trading.

These Volatility Spike courses will be taught for the final time on Monday, August 25.

Here is a Small Sample of Feedback from Traders in the Volatility Spikes Trading Program…

“Volatility Spikes has helped me obtain winning trades of 37% and 49 % net gains respectively. Today´s results are some of the best in all my trading experience.”

“[The Volatility Spikes Course] actually exceeded my expectations in ease of use and simplicity yet provides dynamic and effective back tested results.”

“Really good research… you guys really hit it out of the park on this one.”

“I went ahead and exited on my spike trade. Made 150% on that one. Worked to perfection, again.”

TradingMarkets.com - Quantified Stock Market Trading Strategies & Systems

Set and Forget trading, Rob Colville

Tue, Aug 26 2014 14:00 GMT

Duration: 0 h, 45 min

Moderator: Adinda Firdaus

Participants: 60 pre-registered participants

register for free here

Recorded "Using CycleTrends to Profit from and Identify Cycle Changes" webinar :

Scotia bank : " Active Investing Using ETFs with Horizons ETFs" - August the 25th : register here for free

Thanks for posting

Reason: