I search a partner to open an account on a broker that I cant be a member, anyone interested ?

I search a partner to open an account on a broker that I cant be a member, anyone interested ? I cant say the name of the broker here but if you want send me a private message. I have <removed by moderator> adept and it works well with this broker but I cant have a real account because I am canadian.

because I bought the EA about 2000$CAD I could ask 2000$US from you to put in the account as a partner, we split 50/50 the profit in it and we are partner.

Do you want to sell your EA or what? Because if you're really looking for help, why asking for money from someone who want to offer help. I ses this as a trick

jonano:
I search a partner to open an account on a broker that I cant be a member, anyone interested ? I cant say the name of the broker here but if you want send me a private message. I have <removed by moderator> adept and it works well with this broker but I cant have a real account because I am canadian.
create an offshore entity, then open the account.
Reason: