Download MetaTrader 5

I search a partner to open an account on a broker that I cant be a member, anyone interested ?

To add comments, please log in or register
Jonathan Despres
Jonathan Despres 2013.12.06 23:49 
I search a partner to open an account on a broker that I cant be a member, anyone interested ? I cant say the name of the broker here but if you want send me a private message. I have <removed by moderator> adept and it works well with this broker but I cant have a real account because I am canadian.
Jonathan Despres
Jonathan Despres 2013.12.08 00:58  
because I bought the EA about 2000$CAD I could ask 2000$US from you to put in the account as a partner, we split 50/50 the profit in it and we are partner.
Moses Olawale  Ajayi
Moses Olawale Ajayi 2013.12.08 16:40  
Do you want to sell your EA or what? Because if you're really looking for help, why asking for money from someone who want to offer help. I ses this as a trick
Ken McCormick
Ken McCormick 2013.12.08 16:44  
jonano:
I search a partner to open an account on a broker that I cant be a member, anyone interested ? I cant say the name of the broker here but if you want send me a private message. I have <removed by moderator> adept and it works well with this broker but I cant have a real account because I am canadian.
create an offshore entity, then open the account.
To add comments, please log in or register