Leverage Does not Blow Your Account - page 3

nbtrading:
That is called "market conditioning"

You let statements like that float around and then, when you (as a broker), try to sell a 1:2000 leverage the buyer is happy because he already heard that "high leverage is safe"

That is all just an elaborate commercial trolling

I think that those are just those that are "conditioned" already passing their wisdom to the "poor ignorants"

The thread is a misleading - designed for SEO machines to give false quick information. Classical conditioning - net version of brain washing conducted by brokers

In order to my trading experience, I have seen many times that most of the new Forex traders are willing to trade in a high leverage. And they trade in a high lot by taking big leverage. As a result they fall a great loss and sometimes lost almost their whole balance. In my trading life I always prefer to trade in a small leverage, although I got a high leverage from my trading platform MxTrade. This trading platform supplied me 1:400 leverage to trade. Actually it is possible to me to trade in a high lot due to having a high leverage but, for avoiding risk I never use it at all. Because, by using high leverage my balance can go down a huge loss.

You can not trade high lot having high leverage - you are going to lose your account in no time that way

It would be good that before you write such kind of nonsense, you actually try to trade. This way it is ridiculous

Rupom:
In order to my trading experience, I have seen many times that most of the new Forex traders are willing to trade in a high leverage. And they trade in a high lot by taking big leverage. As a result they fall a great loss and sometimes lost almost their whole balance. In my trading life I always prefer to trade in a small leverage, although I got a high leverage from my trading platform MxTrade. This trading platform supplied me 1:400 leverage to trade. Actually it is possible to me to trade in a high lot due to having a high leverage but, for avoiding risk I never use it at all. Because, by using high leverage my balance can go down a huge loss.
Actually it is possible to me to trade in a high lot due to having a high leverage

You mean that high leverage enables you to trade high lot? Are you serious?

morro:
You mean that high leverage enables you to trade high lot? Are you serious?

He is (not) :):)

According to my trading involvement, I have seen many times that most of the new Forex traders are keen to trade in a high leverage. And they trade in a high lot by taking big leverage.

From all trading element, leverage is considered as an important financial tool to choose a trading broker. Actually, leverage is an imperative pecuniary instrument that allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment. Generally, traders like to trade in a high leverage for making profit instantly. but, in my trading career, I at all times like to trade in a small leverage for avoiding risk, even though, I am getting 400:1 leverage from my trading platform . but, in my demo trading , I took high leverage to see the performance how it works.

Reason: