what to do

hi, please as a newbie what should i do now? where do i go from here. i was told register for a forum. that i have done now, so what next. thanks

Search for good brokers and their reviews, register with them and start trading with the minimum investment.

Paul75:
Search for good brokers and their reviews, register with them and start trading with the minimum investment.

Before we trade using real account, we should use demo account first. We invest our time to learn how to trade well then we can invest our money to get profit from forex. Demo account conditions are similar to real account: order execution technology, quotes, working with orders - everything like on a real account, just have difference in server.

Thank you guys, i appreciate all your support. I can tell you that am learning a lot, but am still open to more ideas. Thanks

invest our time to learn trading. First we must master basic trading well. without a good trading basis, it is difficult for us to understand forex well. In addition, we also have to practice trading on a demo account. demo account is the best place to learn trading. Here we can learn to understand the indicators, analyzing, etc..

I agree with uncle gober...A demo account is the best place to get a feel of the market and to implement your trading plan...Once you get a fell for the trading process you can then trade live.

The demo account is the best place to learn trading without risk. For that, as a beginner we have to utilize a demo account trading so well that our skills will get better. With a demo account we also have to start good habits like discipline.

when I started demo trading it tells me either this business suits to my natural talent or not .If I do direct trading on live account may be I feel bore.Demo save me from loss in start and I gradually develop interest in trading , Then I had a confidence to face real market trading.

after we learn trading in a demo account, then it is time for us to be able to test our trading skills in a real account. As a first step we can use the bonus post for trading real account. so we do not need to spend money on a trading real account.

Reason: