General - page 1358

4xrider  (4)
This is just using indicator and working 60 minutes...I want to use it ea...Dear mladen I need your help Could you help me 4xrider.zip about making ea?Best regards. a few rules when arrow showing and closing bar will open position and to finish arrows. Programmer know better than me might be...
We hope you're having a relaxing weekend. It's going to be another big week for the global economy, kicking off Sunday night. Sunday evening is the beginning of global PMI day, in which we get surveys from Asia, Europe, South America, and the U.S. about the state of each country's manufacturing...
Free Robot Or Robot fee Please describe the general methodology
hello everyone, can anybody provide me a simple ea. No need TP just let the trade close with SL in my favor. even ,2 ,4pips It is for EUR/USD only and it is for all position. I will very appreciate it if anyone can provide me this kind of EA! Thanks
David Stockman, The Great Deformation Then, when the Fed’s fire hoses started spraying an elephant soup of liquidity injections in every direction and its balance sheet grew by $1.3 trillion in just thirteen weeks compared to $850 billion during its first ninety-four years, I became convinced...
Hi guys I have done a lot of research and have been through several interviews regarding getting a job as a trader. There are several things that you need to be prepared for such -Knowing the firm you are applying to - Avoiding scam companies -Showing certain competencies on your resume -Fast...
Hi Guys Profit trade num is important when I choose the parameter after optimization, but I can't get this number in the optimization tab.Is any one know how can I get it
Hello, my signal is still in trial period, but one month has passed from the first connection, what is the correct time?
European Central Bank President Mario Draghi phoned Italian President Giorgio Napolitano after media reports that the 87-year-old head of state was planning to resign early to clear the way for new elections, newspapers reported on Sunday. Napolitano pledged on Saturday that he would stay in office...
EURUSD: With a sell off reversing its corrective recovery the past week, further weakness is likely in the new week. This leaves the pair targeting the 1.2700 level with a loss of here turning attention to the 1.2660 level and then the 1.2600 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.2500 level....
Payments and Jobs services were introduced on MQL5.com web site on June 17, 2010 allowing community members to make orders and pay for work done by other MQL5.com members. However, 2.5 years have already passed since then. All this time, we were monitoring the activity of Jobs service users...
After flirting with an all-time high for three weeks, the S&P 500 (.SPX) posted its best closing level in history. But some strategists say Thursday's record could be a harbinger that the stock market rally is running out of steam. The S&P traded within 10 points of the all-time closing high for...
Something of an IB program I guess – it states the following : Attrader’s pulse we offer you the chance to be more than just a trader. If youhave what it takes we can help you move one step further into the trading worldand position you as fund manager. – anyone know anything about it? What does it...
I know itsounds somewhat of a klishe - do and get an award - but isnt that what used tomotivate us back in school - I sure know it did me - I found this site withsome bonuses and promotions - seems to be new - have not seen it earlier - itseither a baby or an adult being reborn. Anyways - back to...
If you haven't had a chance to read it yet, take some time this weekend to glance at Matthew Boesler's interview with Bernd Lucke, the German professor who is is leading an insurgent movement called Alternative für Deutschland (Alternative For Germany) which advocates an end to the Eurozone. A key...
Customers' deposits at Italian bank Monte dei Paschi fell by "a few billion euros" after a scandal erupted in February over loss-making derivatives trades at the lender, the bank said in a document posted on its web site on Saturday. Monte dei Paschi last week reported a higher-than-expected net...
What’s a Slovenian with several hundred thousand euros in the bank supposed to do? Spread it out among at least a few different banks, that’s what. Or move the money out of the country, while it’s still possible. Imagine what must be on the minds of any savvy depositors still left at Nova Kreditna...
  CChart class  (6)
Hello! I wrote a simple script #include <Charts\Chart.mqh> void OnStart() { CChart xChart; xChart.ApplyTemplate("blank"); } in order to apply a template to the current chart. But when I run it nothing happens. I can successfully apply the very same template throught context menu "right
  Win-loss ad  (4)
Hello, I think it would be very useful if you could see in the individual charts, have reached or even how much pips profit / loss I "today" as early as this value. I think that would be interesting for any trader and believe that it is something like this already. But where? Thanks in advance.
  100% Next bar  (4)
PLEASE I NEED HELP I want ask you that does exist this indicator? that would me show 70-100% next bar? Thanks a lot for you answer ....sorry for my english.. here is image:
Why Buy - A continuous Up-Trend pattern - Trend indicators are pointing Up - Majority of extreme indicators are pointing oversold indicating the down move being experienced is over - The pair has touched the bottom bollinger bands level and bounced up -...
I don't see a way to do this. Do we have to buy blindly a product that we know nothing ? Should there not be a refund policy if I buy such a product and I am not satisfied with it ? Pt IV.7 of Market rules claims : Products purchased through the Market service can not be returned. In such...
And we have our first analyst comment on the news that North Korea says it's in a state of "war" now with South Korea. It comes from SocGen's Sebastien Galy, who sends his ultra-quick missive: Technically the two countries have been at war just stopped fighting, but in the game of rhetoric it feels...
Big depositors in Cyprus's largest bank stand to lose far more than initially feared under a European Union rescue package to save the island from bankruptcy, a source with direct knowledge of the terms said on Friday. Under conditions expected to be announced on Saturday, depositors in Bank of...
Hi All, My Mt4 Platform is performing poorly with my EA in backtesting. I wish to speed things up a bit so i thought i could skip the useless ticks that are in between the high and low of each bar. Could anyone share a functional code for that? I saw on the mql4 forum a post that describes a bit of...
Without an internet connection , the tester stops working properly. After installing Metatrader5 on one computer and transferring the whole folder of it to another computer on a flash drive, the tester starts the EA. The Expert Advisor in the Strategy Tester makes one trade and stops. Although the
European Central Bank Governing Council member Klaas Knot said on Friday there was "little wrong" with Eurogroup chair Jeroen Dijsselbloem's recipe for dealing with future euro zone banking crises, a newspaper reported. Dijsselbloem, the head of the euro zone's finance ministers and like Knot a...
  Yearly forex contest  (15   1 2)
dear fellow trader, i am just a common trader like you and i believe that lots of us are trying any kind of forex indicators or trading strategies on demo account thats good for our forex trading progress, but how if you try it on yearly forex contest? if you dont success on this month, you can try...
Why the subscriber is to close positions for synchronization?? in this way the subscriber must have a dedicated account; can not open positions because when you restart the platform will always ask to close their positions for synchronization. since the operations of the provider are open with an...
I have downloaded two indicators from this forum. These are attached. They seem to be quite good. Can some one please post an EA for them using rules as below. Enter LONG immediately when 'SS2009_B' value of the previous* histogram bar of SB2009B indicator moves above 0.80* AND the 'Uptrend Stop'...