Holiday trading sessions

Holidays trading sessions depend on broker or is the market hourly calendar?

Rosiman:
Holidays trading sessions depend on broker or is the market hourly calendar?
Probably both.

Thanks Ange,

I received the schedule of hours early closure from my broker and I would like to compare it to the  market calendar. Where can I find the timetables of the market?

Rosiman:

Thanks Ange,

I received the schedule of hours early closure from my broker and I would like to compare it to the  market calendar. Where can I find the timetables of the market?

Which market ?

angevoyageur:
Which market ?
forex and commodities. 

Rosiman:
forex and commodities. 

There is no central market for Forex, which in reality is always open, but not always accessible as you need a open broker for that.

I don't now about commodities. Please post here if you find some interesting information.

angevoyageur:

There is no central market for Forex, which in reality is always open, but not always accessible as you need a open broker for that.

I don't now about commodities. Please post here if you find some interesting information.

ok thanx ange

I've made a little research on the web regarding commodities calendar but I guess hours of trading are related on the exchange location. For example metaquotes is integrated with the Dubai Gold and Commodities Exchange:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/6297

but I don't have enough information about the matter. 

MetaTrader 5 Is Now on the Dubai Gold and Commodities Exchange!
MetaTrader 5 Is Now on the Dubai Gold and Commodities Exchange!
  • www.mql5.com
A wide range of tools for technical analysis and powerful functionality of MetaTrader 5 platform will provide an exceptional support of DGCX Members trading needs.
Reason: