Is "market depth" working

I right click on the chart and select market depth, but the window only shows prices and the possibility to open pending orders.

I thought there should also be trade volumes...

Is my broker so lazy that he didn't set it or what?

Does it work for you?

Eugene1:

I right click on the chart and select market depth, but the window only shows prices and the possibility to open pending orders.

Does it work for you?

There is no "Market depth" command in the context menu of the chart in MT4/MT5. Maybe you are doing something else?

barabashkakvn:
Maybe you are doing something else?
Depth Of Market (Alt-B)

Eugene1:

Does it work for you?

There is no market depth in mt4. The mt4 market depth is clicker, for easy placing of orders.

Eugene1:
Depth Of Market (Alt-B)

This is the menu item"Depth of Market". Whether or not volumes are shown in the Depth of Market depends only on the brokerage firm you have an account with. On the other hand, the brokers show the volumes in the Depth of Market (Alt-B).

Open an MT5 in Alpari and there will be full-fledged forex betting odds.

barabashkakvn:

This is the menu item"Depth of Market". Whether or not volumes are shown in the Depth of Market depends only on the brokerage firm you have an account with. Brokers, on the other hand, show volumes in the market.

Your opinion is not the same as C-4's.

I have never had the sense to understand why a table of trading volumes is called a price book.

And also I was naive to call all organizations that provide intermediary services in trading as BROKERS. So, are brokers different from other organizations in some way? Exactly by the presence of the "STAKE"?

Renat:
Open in Alpari MT5 and there will be full-fledged forex betting odds.
Yes, on MT5 I have already seen it. I am wondering what is happening on MT4? Has anyone seen a valid bet on MT4? Or is it not possible yet?

A broker provides access to trading on an exchange (shares, futures, etc.). All others are trading organisations, whatever they call themselves.

Eugene1:
Yes, on MT5 I have already seen it. I am wondering on MT4 what is going on? Has anyone seen a working glass on MT4? Or is it not possible yet?
Some brokers have self-written charts that can be connected to MT4. They supposedly show real volumes. How they are designed and what they actually show, ask the people who wrote them. There are no volumes in the official MT4 betting market.

C-4:
Some brokers have self-written charts which can be connected to MT4. They supposedly show real volumes. How they are set up and what they actually show, ask the people who wrote them. There is no volumes in the official MT4 market.
So there are no real volumes in the history, only tick volumes?
Reason: