Testing a team of Traders -- Results here.. - page 2

Можем ли мы увидеть историю трейдинга [/ QUOTE]? ghtttttttt система по Combinator2015 | Myfxbook )))) SKYPE: dmitriy8124

Морро; 727764:
Можем ли мы увидеть историю трейдинга [/ QUOTE]? ghtttttttt система по Combinator2015 | Myfxbook )))) SKYPE: dmitriy8124

You are posting 1 trading day results as a trading history? Are you serious?

2206 trades in 3hours, average duration 1sec, average pips 0.27 and real account. Not bad.

krelian99:
2206 trades in 3hours, average duration 1sec, average pips 0.27 and real account. Not bad.

That can not be done on a broker that has any spread or commission.

Diven FX is a company that denied any gains for EURCHF on SNB intervention and claimed all the trades that customers lost (see this Diven FX Review And Rating, diven.com | Myfxbook).

Also, new metatrader reports all accounts as real (since mt started selling signals). Thanks to mt now anybody can tell that he is trading on a real account while he is not

"That can not be done on a broker that has any spread or commission." I know, i know. Then I looked at the kind of account and wondered, but didn't know that MT sells signals now. Interesting. 2206 won, 0 lost is still impressive, even it is useless for a real real acount (90% loser then). FXCM has a zero spread and commission demo account. Writting a nice scalper EA based on a strategy relying on this demo ruins your real account quicker than you can say 'real account'.

Reason: