General - page 1314

The European Central Bank's vow last week to keep record-low interest rates "at present or lower levels for an extended period" is a big philosophical shift for a bank that used to insist it would not tie its hands. On the face of it an unprecedented and bold move, such 'forward guidance' is really...
i miss those SL/TP markers on backtest graphs, anybody has a code how to draw it? Tried like this, but nothing happens, although it works in simple loop:    if (OrderSend(request, result) == true)   {  // if(result.retcode==TRADE_RETCODE_DONE)      if (request.tp > 0)      {  string arrow = "TP" +...
Hi, in my chart window I see in the bottom right corner multiple boxes that represent current dates like "Consumer Price Index" or "Bank of Japan Kuroda Speech". How can I disable these boxes? Best, Chris
hy all please discuss here todays eurusd gbpusd trend & buy/sell positions...
  Who's The Winner  (5)
In your opinion, who will win ??? A. Technical Analyst Type Trader B. Fundamental Analyst Type Trader C. Market Sentiment Analyst Type Trader D. Grid / Cost Average / Martingale Type Trader ALSO, DON'T BE INVISIBLE, VOTE ON THE POLL ABOVE TO TALLY RESULTS Need your opinions dude Wilson
[Deleted]
Free Expert Advisor "e-BJF-WPR" Conception i-BJF-WPR expert opens market orders by Williams Percent Range indicator. Buy condition is the market crosses WPR oversold level upwards. Sell condition is the market crosses WPR overbought level downwards. Open trades closed by StopLoss, by TakeProfit or...
in your opinion it important to know the character of traders currency pairs traded?, and do you think if we know the character of the currency pair is trading success can help us? Characteristics of each pair of major world currencies Understanding the characteristics of currencies traded will...
We now have data to update all four charts that I'm using to track when the Fed will start tapering the QE3 purchases. At the June FOMC press conference, Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke said: "If the incoming data are broadly consistent with this forecast, the Committee currently anticipates that it would...
Trying to find a job in America today can be an incredibly frustrating experience. Most of the jobs that are available seem to pay very little, and there is intense competition for just about any job that is open. But it wasn't always like this. When I was in high school, I was immediately hired...
EURUSD: With a sharp sell off occurring the past week, further downside is likely. This leaves the pair targeting the 1.2750 level with a turn below here shifting attention to the 1.2700 level and then the 1.2600 level. Its weekly RSI is bearish and pointing lower supporting this view. On the other...
I'm hoping someone can help me. I'm looking for a BBands width ratio indicator. I've download everything I can find and none of them work on my MT4. Here are two that don't work but maybe someone can fix them. Thanks
Hello, anyone knows a metatrader 5 server which runs over weekend ? Thank you for answer
Sometimes, such as after pervasive liquidations in precious metals (or is that AAPL? Has it become clear yet that with widespread "quality" collateral shortages, gold and AAPL stock have become unexpected and almost interchangeable collateral replacements) it is easy to lose sight of the forest for...
hello is there any indicator that calculate total candle that already formed ?, the purpose of this indicator is to make sure we got info that no candle is lost because of connection issue or metatrader server issue , example on 1 day there are 24 candle on 1 hour , 48 candle on 30 minutes etc ....
The reasons for continuing to participate in stock markets are discussed in this video from Gordon T. Long and John Rubino. It all comes down to liquidity (and little else). The liquidity fraud is well advanced and likely will continue. This worldwide Ponzi scheme, engineered by governments,...
The price of gold peaked at just over $1,900 per ounce in the fall of 2011. And it was right around that time that commodities guru Jim Rogers began warning investors that the yellow metal could hit a low of $1,200 before the sell-off was over. He was right. Gold prices entered a bear market (down...
  GBPUSD Buy/Selll  (20   1 2)
please tell me now GBPUSD buy or sell position???
USDCHF – With continued bullish offensive seen the past week, USDCHF looks to extend that gain in the new week. This is coming on the back of a strong third consecutive week of bullishness. This development has exposed the 0.9716 level, its weekly 200 ema where a violation will aim at the 0.9789...
It's clear who the big losers were today: It's the crowd that says "good news is bad news and bad news is good news" for the market. They argue that good economic news is bad, because good news accelerates the day the Fed tightens, and therefore stocks should dive. They've been making this argument...
Is the global economic downturn going to accelerate as we roll into the second half of this year? There is turmoil in the Middle East, we are seeing things happen in the bond markets that we have not seen happen in more than 30 years, and much of Europe has already plunged into a full-blown...
Hi, I have a feeling that my idea has already been done on here, so i'm hoping someone can link me too it (assuming i'm correct) I want a moving average indicator where I choose what bar the the indicator begins from. So, if I was to take todays' CL chart, and decide I wanted my ema to begin from
I want EA that open new trade on every new bar. eg. If this bar ended then open Long or Short(choose one) on start of next bar and set TP=10 pips, SL= 10 pips and do like this forever until my account is out of money. The logic is very simple but I can't find EA like this on any forum. Do you know...
Growth is happening in the wrong places The market’s upbeat reaction to Friday’s tiny improvement in unemployment suggests that this is an economy on the mend. The reality is far less sunny. In fact, low-paying jobs that are being created will keep the recovery moving at a snail’s pace and will be a...
  good to be here!  (7)
Hey guys am very new here, and happy to be with all you folks in this forum site. Please am open to any help you can offer, learning never ends.
This was bullish market condition as a primary one with correction started on D1 timeframe for the last week. The price came very close to Ichimoku cloud trying to break thin cloud with 1.2984 resistance line and trying to be reversed to primary bearish. Besides, Chinkou Spam line is near historical...
[Deleted]
Hi there, Nice to greet you again! These months I have shared nothing with you cause I have been very busy but I'm here again xxxxxx (edited by moderator) which is going to be built on a solid mathematical (but very simple) conceptual base :-) I have been able to advance my knowledge in MQL5 thanks...
Employment increased more than forecast in June, wages picked up and the U.S. jobless rate held close to a four-year low as the world’s largest economy weathered the effect of higher taxes and federal budget cuts. Payrolls rose by 195,000 workers for a second straight month, the Labor Department...
German factory orders unexpectedly declined for a second month in May, signaling an uncertain recovery in Europe’s largest economy as the euro area struggles to emerge from its longest-ever recession. Orders (GRIORTMM), adjusted for seasonal swings and inflation, dropped 1.3 percent from April, when...
  Download History  (1)
Hi there !   I tried to download history, which is in CSV format and tried to import it in excel but everything is squished together. Does any one has experience of opening such history file of signals in a proper format ? Thanks 
Another month, another US un-employment report is due on Friday and June has been a weak month and there is no reason for this year to be any different. I think most traders are looking forward to Friday’s employment report which comes in a holiday shortened week and therefore we may not see the...