the dangerous drawdown

In the forex field i know that will never be there successful strategy for ever,
And the only thing that I respect and I care about in the forex field an my work 
Is the Maximum drawdown must no more than 20% of the volume of the balance
That maybe because I'm a programmer and I've made and developed several great
SMART AUTOMATED TRADING SYSTEM and EXPERT ADVISER For a period of ten years earlier
i was  Kill and destroy and delete any EXPERT ADVISER  Beyond the 20% drawdown.
Why because what is next after this ratio as complete destruction of the account or the entire balance
I hate this for several reasons, and of course the first reason I do not want to lose my investment 
And secondly because I work in the field of trading signals that mean I official of numerous accounts
And capital funds and that is important to as much importance to their owners.  At end
I would recommend and advice this to any new joint new signals to look first to the Maximum drawdown
And if this more than 20% then look to any other signal, mql5.com have thousands of successful signals

FOREXSTAY

I prefer to estimate the drawdown for equity on open trades sorry (because I need to know - when EA will lose and why).

newdigital:
I prefer to estimate the drawdown for equity on open trades sorry (because I need to know - when EA will lose and why).

hello newdigital,

sorry for late  please for any  inquiry send msg on mql i answer this fast

and i work on many ea so i want know about any signal we talk

thanks

saad 

ForexStay:

I am not making any signal (I am trader and I will do the signal but later next month), and I am not a coder.
I am customer/client for the services ...

:)