There is no point in using indicators if they lag behind.

Can I trade without indicators and how?

VVG_KZ:
Is it possible to trade without indicators and how?

You can, do all the calculations in the EA.

What's the point of trading then if you don't have an advantage over the market?

The affair did not specify what is meant by "lagging"? In terms of forecasting (trader's sense) or when calculating values (programmer's sense)?

With or without indices, you trade the same way... up/down...

There are no lagging indicators, you just have to understand what they show.

VVG_KZ:

And they don't have to overtake, the future is not yet here.

Indicators show a different interpretation of what is happening, a different view.

And the trader decides what follows from the current situation.

Mine don't lag, they predict future values.

but you can also trade without indicators. The market has some interesting tricks that you can use. For example, the maximum vertical movement limit, you can use that. To make money, you can simply exceed the potential of the system.

223231:
but you can also trade without indicators. The market has some interesting tricks that you can use. For example, the maximum vertical movement limit, you can use that. To make profit, you can simply exceed the potential of the system.
This is also an indicator.

You can if you are careful!

VVG_KZ:
Not so long ago it was discussed somewhere - any representation of any values in a human-understandable form is an indicator. So it is impossible to trade without indicators!

If I mean specific indicators, namely those that are built into the terminal - then the answer is not clear. In general - yes, they lag - the reversal has already happened - masha reacted a couple of bars later. But if you look from the other side - it can be ahead - candle crossing from above downwards allows shorting; from below upwards - long. Unfortunately, it doesn't always work and we have to introduce additional filters.
If we go even deeper - there are only few moments to enter, and they are fleeting! ))
Experience and more experience is the son of a hard decision ;)
Reason: