Quantum mechanical methods - page 12

forexman77:
Is your code resource-intensive, if you put it into an Expert Advisor? And is it possible to read its data programmatically in the Expert Advisor?

I do not think it is appropriate to discuss my or your ideas here. But while the author of this thread is sleeping I will answer. The code is only 10 Kb. I am currently working on a release that will include dates, volumes and maybe a Gaussian distribution.

I am still convinced that the fully automated EAs without human involvement are "sheep". The only effective (temporarily) are those that are looking for weaknesses in the brokerage companies technologies. But I am against it. Quantum mechanics is something on which the "cream of the society" of physicists and mathematicians have worked deserves in-depth study, including its application to our "rams".

Discuss my code here. https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/40250/unread

Thanks again to the author of this blog!

Dr.Fx:

About the "uncertainty principle".

As a result of much work on digital filter design, I've come to the following conclusion: uncertainty here links time and price.

Either you have no lag in time (an error on the time axis of zero), but do not know exactly the "true" price, which is different from the observed on the graph (there is an error on the price axis), or

You know exactly the true equilibrium price (no error on the price axis), but have a lag in determining it (there is an error on the time axis).

That's the trick. In short: Your filter is either not filtering or lagging. But there are nuances. A congenital condition: both filtering and not lagging is possible. But it takes above-average intelligence to break the seemingly immutable uncertainty ratio.

Well as if for a trader these are fundamentally different poles. Knowledge of the price level at a reasonable time uncertainty leads to a profit (with multifractals), but the exact knowledge of time (NFP or a Fed press conference) when trying to play most often leads to a loss :).
Dr.Fx:
The most interesting thing about KM is that it ignores the classical laws of conservation of energy. Completely.
How interesting. What, totally, totally? :)

Lo083:
Are there no people on this forum who have done subj ?

Interested in practice - what happened? If you haven't worked it out, would you like to work it out together? P.s. the method is complicated, it is desirable to have higher education preferably f.m.

Are you trying to make soup from an axe? That is, without any specific ideas or the right knowledge to assemble a team that will do for you "who knows what"?

P.S. There is nothing complicated in quantum mechanics, you need to write down Schrödinger equation and solve it, thereby getting probabilities of finding the system at any point at any time :))

Do you have the equation?

By the way, it's not a bad topic, if you filter out the noise of course. Pity I missed it completely at the time - it was just another break in market studies, with a complete blackout. Still, they knew how to talk back then :).

Candid:

Are you trying to make "soup out of an axe"? That is, with no concrete ideas or the necessary knowledge, are you trying to assemble a team that will do "who knows what" for you?

P.S. There is nothing complicated in quantum mechanics, you need to write down Schrödinger equation and solve it, thereby getting probabilities of the system being at any point at any time :)).

Do you have the equation?

There are equations and code to solve it, but I haven't tried running the code yet

Candid:
Well, for a trader these are fundamentally different poles. Knowledge of the price level with a reasonable time uncertainty leads to a profit (it has something to do with multifractals), but the exact knowledge of the time (NFP or a Fed press conference) when trying to play most often leads to a loss :). How interesting. What, totally, totally? :)
And knowledge of the time frame with reasonable uncertainty of the price level or with reasonable uncertainty of volatility, does not lead to profit?

Useddd:
Does knowing the time frame with reasonable price level uncertainty, or with reasonable volatility uncertainty, lead to a profit?
The price level uncertainty will still decide everything. The trader does not necessarily need to get a profit by 21.00 on Friday, for example. Monday is fine for him, too.

Lo083:
There are equations and code to solve them, but I haven't tried the code yet
Is the equation secret?

Candid:
Is the equation secret?
I think nothing particularly secret several types of equation, wikipedia has the main ones.

Lo083:
I think it's nothing particularly secret several kinds of equation, wikipedia has the basic ones.

It sounds strange. A specific model is a specific equation. No specific equation, no specific model.

Which equations exactly are you talking about, can you give me a link (since they are in wikipedia)?

Reason: