Tick Volume data feed (and consolidation) from multiple broker source - VSA

Hi All,

I trade based on Volume Spread Analysis and tick volume data is very significant.

Currently I need to confirm 2-3 mt4 charts from different broker to verify because in many cases volume feed is unreliable if only one source.

I am sure this can be done if I add some data feed coding line to volume indi.

Is there any way to consolidate volume data feed from multiple brokers?

I currently used Finfx, FXDD, FXCM.

If consolidation is not available, volume indicator with different broker source indi will be very appreciated.

(I need to switch execution broker and feed monitoring broker mt4 currently)

Attached is the volume indicator I am currently using..

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

fxbell

Files:

fxbell:
Hi All,

I trade based on Volume Spread Analysis and tick volume data is very significant.

Currently I need to confirm 2-3 mt4 charts from different broker to verify because in many cases volume feed is unreliable if only one source.

If consolidation is not available, volume indicator with different broker source indi will be very appreciated.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

fxbell

There is no way to do that using mql

"Volume" in metatrader are just ticks - they are not the same as in stock markets and can not be used as volume is usually used

fxbell:
Hi All,

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

fxbell

Did you compare ticks for 4 digit and 5 digit brokers?

Dear friends,

I would request your help to resolve some issues related to data export from MT4 to Excel using the script output_history2.mq4. Thanks to whistlepips of forum Forex factory and all who contributed to the development of the script.

Issues:

1. We have to Execute the script output_history2.mq4 on each time frame of each pair to get the data exported for each pair and time frame.

2. We have to open each data file exported to the MT4/expert/files folder to update the data in our Excel worksheet.

We have to continue the process each time whenever we want to update the data in our excel worksheet.

If somebody convert the script Output_history2.mq4 to an indicator or ea which should stay on each pair and export and update the data on optional intervals like 1M, 5M, 15M, 30M or 1Hour. This will resolve the first issue.

Secondly please think how do we update the excel worksheet without opening all the files in the expert/files folder each time when we need to update the excel worksheet. Experts please help. Thank you all in advance.

I am attaching the Output_history3.mq4 with some changes and my excel worksheet with data exported from csv file. I do not have any knowledge in the making of MT4 scripts or indicators hence I am not able to any changes on the script. I am using Metatrader Platform from which is providing all the pairs as listed on my Excel worksheet.

Attached files:

nbtrading:
Did you compare ticks for 4 digit and 5 digit brokers?
Reason: