General - page 625

Hi there Last night I dedcided to code up an EA after dinner. When I opened MT5 it asked to update to the newest release version (2340), and so I let it update. I noticed that both CTrade.Buy() and OrderSend() were suddenly refusing to place orders in certain cases, they were complaining about
  button buy and sell order  (13   1 2)
Anyone could please indicate on market for buy, sell, input tp and sl for free? tks
Good morning guys, Does anyone have an idea how to contact with any administrator? They blocked my withdraws over a week ago. I have written through the service desk twice but they don't respond or they just ignored my messages. Why the contact is so difficult? I should post classic mail. It could
i subscribed to the new job notification "You are subscribed to new job notifications" But am not getting any new mail
Guys, Trader, Developer thanks for attending my issues. I would like to ADD on my EA a rectangle object using below code.ObjectCreate(0,"Europe: London | Frankfurt",OBJ_RECTANGLE,Chart_Window,m_Open,MqlRates[ArrayMaximum].high,m_Close,MqlRates[ArrayMaximum].low); the issues are giving me wrong
What's wrong with these moderators, cant verify seller account for a week. Their wright- photo been edited or edited with third-party programs. I retake 5 photos with my phone and uploaded them instantly! Nobody answers private moderator-contact messages!
Does exist a time frame converter for MT5
Hi there, I search through reference, duckduckgo and google many times without sucess. There is a way to get all asset symbols disponible to a account in mql5? Thank you in advance! (symbol = first parameter of CopyRates function)
  MT4 Font size  (6)
Does any one know if you can change the font size in the MT4 or MT5 platforms? I am talking about the price numbers on the right hand side of the platforms charts and also the Date/Time numbers on the bottom of the charts. WOuld love to know how if this is possible. Thanks
As talk ,I can not migration my account to virtual host. Could anyone can fix this problem
I don't understand why it's that much difficult, closing the account should be with only one click, it was very hard to do it and very very hard to close, didn't understand it
If I use 2 EA for 1 currency pair, but at 2 different charts on the same account, will 2 EA conflict? (For example: I open 2 EU charts, chart 1 uses EA1, chart 2 uses EA2). When EA 1 opens a position, the chart on EA 2 also has that position. Will EA 2 close the position of EA 1
Is it possible to have more than one row of chart TABs? If not would you consider to add it to MT4? Thank you
Guys im new here and i try to undrestand what the passes are and how can i earn profit ! So here my stats right now
Hi, I have an EA which is sending 3 buy orders with different magic number/ comment, and what i want is the EA will not send out a new order if the pending orders already had the orders but when i use the code below, I wanna check if the existing orders have the comment of my orders so it wont send
Hi all, How can I change keyboard shortcuts of MQL5 editor, I couldn't find a simple solution
Hi all, If you have broad stoploss, reversals can easily ruin your account. Therefore I am afraid of them. However as traders we only can earn good money from retracements. How can I get rid of my reversal fear, use a good stoploss, keep myself stand against "the wind of opposite stream" or just
Hi, I saved some scripts and indicators into the appropriate olders (open data older>MQL5>indicators /script folder) restarted MT4/5 , go to insert > indicators / script and can't find them. Not in navigator either. What am i missing
Hi all, Lets say you entered in a good point of a Healthy H4 trend Lets say you earned 150 points or the amount you like in your strategy and you want to setup up a stoptrailing How many points would be your choice like 100 or 150 or what
[Deleted]
  Dukascopy  (75   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
I wish to use jForexAPI to create a strategy. I have coded many lines in MT4 and .net but I am lost already with your jForex api They only help I see is a very brief PDF. Are there any forums for dds builds ? What development platform do I use to build dds files ? Where are the many dds examples ?...
[Deleted]
Hello Moderators, i have a question, if i register as a seller, is it possible to change my profile back to standard user, if i decide one day to stop being a seller? Or is it possible to delete my profile if i want to stop using it? And what about google search, is there a option to hide my profile
Is it possible send buy/sell orders using python , using this https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/integration/python_metatrader5 api integration
  Linear regression channel  (180   1 2 3 4 5 ... 17 18)
I have a linear regression indicator. How to build its calculation into EA and get data on 0 bar or on 1. I tried to do it like this: enum ENUM_Polynomial { linear= 1 , // linear parabolic= 2 , // parabolic Third_power= 3 , // third-power }; input ENUM_Polynomial degree=linear; input
Hi all, I know anyone can write a stoploss trailing code however I am asking another thing can we trigger the function I sent the picture below
Dear MQL5-Board :-), Whenever I try to launch an expert via cmd, I get the following Error: Virtual Hosting failed to get list of virtual hosts (www.mql5.com:443 send request failed [12007]) my command is cmd /c"C:\Program Files\ICMarkets - MetaTrader
Hi!, i'm new in mql5. i'm trying to make an expert that sends a sell order depending of a trading signal, but i get the error 4753. Can someone help me? This is the code. Thank´s for the help This expert only makes an operation only if no exists open positions
There is a discrepancy in some entries of the Trading Journal of a Demo Account with that of the broker. Is it possible for a broker to modify Tick Data
  Help please Im new.  (12   1 2)
suppose I have $100,000.00 on my account and I subscribed to asignal provider his balance is $10,000.00, and then he gained 50 % in that mount, so what will be my profit ?
Hi all, Can we apply template to Added Chart Object (OBJ_CHART)
[Deleted]
Tell me please, how can I sort the tools in MT4 programmatically in the adviser. Ie in specification there is forex, sfd. But how, for example, to distinguish currency from metal, metal from indexs etc. for an advisor. The question is how to sort these tools within the code? Insede EA or indicator