latest build of MT4 unable to download any indicators from Mql5. tired of getting messed with.

every time i try to download anything at all i get the same message. Mql5 website asks if i own mt4 and if so can it have permission to open MT4...why?? there is no good reason to be allowing anyone access to mt4 unless its a copied trade ect. now mql5 wants to be able to have permission to open mt4 just to download an indicator? downloads are supposed to go directly to the downloads folder without granting any access to any other programs or opening any programs on my computer to make the download. this is unacceptable. downloads from mql5 with mt4 are impossible now. even when i agreed to let the mql5 website open mt4 just to do a download of an indicator against my bettter judgement i was still unable to make the download. i saw no download anywhere i looked. in the downloads folder..nope. in the documents folder. nope.. in mt4 after the website opened it up...nope. nothing. no indicator downloaded anywhere that i could see.. however now since i was tricked into granting access to mt4 by mql5 all of my timeframes on mt4 now very much look the same and now i hear an audible voice saying "incoming mail". every few minutes. i never used any voice commands on mt4 before but now i have them. this is just not right. this is obvious hacking of my computer. why cant i just download a simple indicator file without all the hacking and no indicators? why are you sabotaging everyones mt4 systems and comprimizing the firewalls? we all know you want to spy on and control  everyones trading habits but this is ridiculous.We want our mT4 platforms left alone just the way they were. we want our privacy.we dont want to grant you permission to open our platforms on our computers for you just to download an indicator.. just let us make a simple download of an indicator again please and stop with the hacking and ruining of MT4, ok Mql5? what does anyone else think about all of this? please chime in if you are sick of having the same problem downloading a simple indicator. please see the attached photo. it is by now a very familiar sight to many people who use this website. i dont like it. do you? furthermore how can i just make a simple download again? anyone?

Files:

you need to 'save as' in stead of 'open with' then it will simply save the file in the downloads folder.

it is your own mistake trying to directly execute the file with the attached program.

this is simply a browser setting so it will depend on which one your using.

Marco vd Heijden:

you need to 'save as' in stead of 'open with' then it will simply save the file in the downloads folder.

it is your own mistake trying to directly execute the file with the attached program.

this is simply a browser setting so it will depend on which one your using.

I fear it's not so simple. Just try it.

Alain Verleyen:
I fear it's not so simple. Just try it.
+1

It's not a browser setting or a user problem. You can't right click "save as". MQL5.com forces a launch of MT4/5 when you click buy 

To the Original Poster, you will need to be logged in to your MQL5 account within MT to see it.

I see well then that's a real problem indeed.

Marco vd Heijden:
I see well then that's a real problem indeed.
Yeah it's a minor pain in the ### but I would think it's done for security and anti-spam reasons
Reason: