General - page 1672

Can some one explain the QQE indicator??? I am new to it and want to see what is its basis? what makes up the indicator.... if you can assist that would be great anyone trading with success? thanks
  Print()  (3)
Working from indicator, not working from expert, not working from include.
  Howdy  (2)
Found this site through a friend & just wanted to say howdy.
Hello everybody! This is my first post here . Could anybody transfer this EasyLanguage code to Mql4? I´m still struggling with the basics of mql4 programming. . I attached the article containing the code and I think it´s a powerful tool. Regards
Dear MT4 team, 1. In the Navigator tab (in Terminal), EA's icons appear grey if their are not compiled (I mean, theire contain errors). Please, could you do the same for indicators and scripts icons? 2. A little UI visual "bug": In the Navigator tab (in Terminal), a black shadow appears around...
  Expiration  (23   1 2 3)
How do I code the expiration for my pending Orders? i.e., OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUYSTOP,0.1,Ask,25,Ask-50*Point,Ask+50*Point,"",0,Expiration, Green);[/PHP]What do I set in the [PHP]Expiration to make my pending Orders Delete in 1 hour?
Hi, I would like to program larger bars (or smaller price range...) in a chart. Something like 2 to 10 bars per chart setting. The Zoom In buttons unfortunately doesn't go far enough. In the Common Chart Properties I can change the Scale settings to Fixed Maximum and Fixed Minimum. However I do want...
Hi, I´m coding my system,and I´m having some problems trying to limit the number of open orders for each bar. In my system, the decision is made in the opening of a new bar, and if the conditions aren´t perfect, the EA should only reanalyse in the opening of next bar. I´ve tryed Volume[0] > 10,...
Can someone point me to some topics and articles on how reliable backtesting is???? Thank you
The more and more I read posts on this forum, it amazes me how everyone is trashing each other. I do not know if anyone notices it, but in other forums, I am beginning to see comments to this forum because of it. Is this to see who can dish out insults to make people leave or are we here to learn?
[Deleted]
Hi All Hope everyone is having a nice time here. Anyone have a excel solution which analyses the report generated by MT4 and give us more precise details out of it. There are 2 softs I know which do similar things and they are MTreport and Forex Control Center. I would like to know if there is a
I am new here. Please, someone, help me how to change my "noelnaveed@gmail.com" name to some other name. I tried, I couldn't find the way yet. It just took my email address as it and displaying it. Thanks very much. Noel
Do I need to worry about "disambiguation" in my variable definitions if I intend to have two EA's operating on one account on two currency pairs (one EA per currency pair)? For example, the EA I will assign to EURUSD 240min chart has a variable I named "currentsymbol = Symbol()". Obviously when...
Hello all FOREX trader, This thread will be important for those who are using a broker which accepts e-gold or e-bullion or LibertyReserve (like Marketiva). Now I am willing to tell you about an exchange company where I exchanged my egold to LR, e-bullion to LR, WMZ to e-bullion etc.....! I am...
If anyone could recommend an EA Coder I'd appreciate it.
Question for those of you in the know. I use MT4 and my systems typically, within a couple hours into my trading day, accumulate many positions( both long and short) in the same symbol. As they pile up, I find myself wasting time totaling up my position to see if Im long or short and to what extent....
  Delete Order  (1)
Hi, Why if i run the script it doesn't work? it says : Error 4109. Is something with with the code? /+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| delete_pending.mq4 | //|...
Hello there I do not know why I get the error "Incorrect start position 0 for ArraySort function". I guess it has something to do with the ArraySort instruction that I am using. I would appreciate if anybody could tell me the reason why I am getting this error. Thanks in advance
  Hello Everyone!  (4)
Hello! I'm relatively new to forex. I'm looking for a consistent, proven strategy to trade on a regular basis using Metatrader. I hope to learn how to create my own system (EA) and trade it. I'm looking forward to learning from other members of this forum and have fun doing it. Best regards...
I can't seem to figure this one out. I want to add a set of buffers that are for output so I can turn the display on/off. I also want to be able to turn the EASY TO READ DISPLAY on/off. Can someone figure out why when I turn the chart off, the display values are set to 0? I have the "z" buffers that...
Sorry, I want to delete this thread but I do not know how to do it.
  Prediction 2008  (10)
Hi Traders Your Opinion about next prediction: The US Dollar will decline at least another 25 percent against major world currencies including the Euro, British Pound, Swiss Franc, and Canadian Dollar Oil will reach $150 a barrel within the first 8 months of the year. This will send the Canadian...
  Thread removed ocassionally  (34   1 2 3 4)
I am sorry: ocassionally I removed this thread The Bless FiFtHeLeMeNt EA Looks Promising. Trying to restore it. I am very sorry
  Strategy tester  (6)
Hello there I woud appreciate if somebody coud reply me the following question. After having donwloaded all the history for a symbol, I am trying to use the strategy tester with an expert advisor on that symbol with "Every tick (the most precise method based on all avalaible least time...
i need an EA for a system that is almost impossible to trade by a human... the system is pretty simple but some with some rules, i need an expert coder please contact me at pouria_85@yahoo.com
Hiello all, Just got the N95 love it, but am a bit dissapointed that i cant get MT4 for it. Are there plans to get MT4 to run on Symbian os?? Thanks,
Hello,what i'm looking for is to identify an inside bar. A qualifying IB is H=L[1]. I've not been able to locate such indicator for MT4 yet, got something similar called Pinbar by AHA but it doesn't quite fit and i'm not proficient enough to change the code. would gladly swap with a forex ebook,...
  Help  (2)
G'day, I've been studying Forex for the last couple of months & now I want to develop an automated program, by who? how? without losing my intellectual ownership? My idea should work with forex, it works without fail in other 50/50 platforms, Roulette, Baccarat, Craps etc. With Forex it should get...
Hi, I´m trying to learn MQL4 and I can´t figure out how to avoid buying if you already an open buy order less than 25 pips away, for both sides, or open a sell order if you have another sell order less than 25 pips away. Can anyone help me to code this? Thanks, J Fonseca
[Deleted]
  Complex Mashka  (21   1 2 3)
I have this indicator, it shows up at on MT4 of my friend but on my MT4 it does not show up. Why ? Can you help me ?