Do You Like MQL5.com must have the Members Chat feature? - page 3

Personally, i doubt if it would ever be implemented on the MQ website. There really is no commercial incentive for them to do it.The existing messaging feature updates every minute so is fine for most conversations. Anything requiring more "interaction"  should really be done on a dedicated chat/screen share such as Skype.

Stuart Browne:
Personally, i doubt if it would ever be implemented on the MQ website. There really is no commercial incentive for them to do it.The existing messaging feature updates every minute so is fine for most conversations. Anything requiring more "interaction"  should really be done on a dedicated chat/screen share such as Skype.
From my experience the new "chat" window is not usable for professional usage, except light acknowledgement I am always finishing to go to the 'old' messages page. But I have to click 3 times instead of 1.

Alain Verleyen:
From my experience the new "chat" window is not usable for professional usage, except light acknowledgement I am always finishing to go to the 'old' messages page. But I have to click 3 times instead of 1.
Yeah I use the old one as well.