Looking for your advice!

Hello dear Forex Trader,

I am new member here. And also new to Forex as well. I want to learn Forex well. How could I know that. Though as a first step I am following MXTrade. Is this well enough? Please let me know your suggestions.

Thanks a lot!

Okey guys glad to get your reply here. So you are also supporting MXTrade as well?

Hey, i havent heard much about MX Trade, but yeah i am with a broker (Finpro Traidng) who is also UK regulated and has offices in many countiries. something which i liked the most is the execuation. its fast enough. and spreads are also fine better than my previous broker. I have a VIP account with them for which they allot me a forex expert from thier staff. who not only handle my account transactions and also help me while trading.

You can have a look into that.

I didn't heard about it you shared. Seems this totally new to me. But as a new users I need to trust and faith where I can depend and learn.

I have heard that demo account is better for newbie. And I am also newbie too. I will consider your suggestion. Let's see what happen next.

Demo trading is the best option to start trading. with Demo trading you can get good experience and this experience will help a lot when you will start trading with real account.

Forex trading means that you are earning profits by investing your money in different countries' money. It is actually more riskier than dealing in share market. the concept where you earn profit by trading in currencies of different country is known as "hedging". Means that you buy a currency of a particular country from one country and on the same day you sell the currency in another country where the exchange rate is more, thereby earning a profit. My advice is that always invest in share market 'A' group companies with a long term perspective and you can never lose. Rather you will be able to earn many folds of profit in long term. Don't get fear of risk. As more the risk you will take, more returns can be expected of.

ching100:
Demo trading is the best option to start trading. with Demo trading you can get good experience and this experience will help a lot when you will start trading with real account.

So you mean to start with a demo account and after learning well from that account start with a original one. Myself have the same thinking to create that.

oner789:
Forex trading means that you are earning profits by investing your money in different countries' money. It is actually more riskier than dealing in share market. the concept where you earn profit by trading in currencies of different country is known as "hedging". Means that you buy a currency of a particular country from one country and on the same day you sell the currency in another country where the exchange rate is more, thereby earning a profit. My advice is that always invest in share market 'A' group companies with a long term perspective and you can never lose. Rather you will be able to earn many folds of profit in long term. Don't get fear of risk. As more the risk you will take, more returns can be expected of.

Yeah, it's bit risky rather than to invest in local business. But there is a proverb "No risk no gain" If you follow the logic then you'll inspire I think.

Reason: