Help about signal

Hello,

I am follwing signal with balance 1500$ (leverage 1:400)and I have 500$(leverage 1:500). He start with 0.01 then double 0.02 etc... my always 0.01...its cuz my balance? can I do anything?

Arturo Gentili:
Hello,

I am follwing signal with balance 1500$ (leverage 1:400)and I have 500$(leverage 1:500). He start with 0.01 then double 0.02 etc... my always 0.01...its cuz my balance? can I do anything?

Here you go read..

https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/23777 

Simple Steps To Correct Lot Sizes When Subscribing To Signals
Simple Steps To Correct Lot Sizes When Subscribing To Signals
  • Stuart Browne
  • www.mql5.com
Introduction You've been searching all over the MQL signals database for a signal that fits your risk/reward appetite and you think you've finally found your holy grail!! The numbers look perfect,...

Francis Dogbe:

Here you go read..

https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/23777 

Francis, I read I still dont get it. Also i use his calculator, and tells me I need 85$ balance. So please can you answer my question, why is copying onlin 0.01?? its because I have have lower balance and I need 1500$ +5-10% as signal provider?

Arturo Gentili:
Francis, I read I still dont get it. Also i use his calculator, and tells me I need 85$ balance. So please can you answer my question, why is copying onlin 0.01?? its because I have have lower balance and I need 1500$ +5-10% as signal provider?
In this case, the only thing you can do is increase your balance. Without further details I can't give you an accurate assessment but with the details you provided, you will be basically copying at 1/2 the lot size. So you won't increase to 0.02 lots until the signal reaches 0.04 lots.

Stuart Browne:
In this case, the only thing you can do is increase your balance. Without further details I can't give you an accurate assessment but with the details you provided, you will be basically copying at 1/2 the lot size. So you won't increase to 0.02 lots until the signal reaches 0.04 lots.
Ty