Making an indicator or ea secure for the market?

Hi,

I have a question for making indicators and experts secure for the market, because I want to upload my own.

If somebody pays for my indicator, he can download it as ex4-File.

Now he can take an ex4>mql4 compilier and delete the limitation for his account and so he can give this indicator to any other Person.

So what possibilites do I have to make my indicator secure for decompiling?

Lot's of thanks!

Decompiling is illegal. 

sunshineh:

Hi,

I have a question for making indicators and experts secure for the market, because I want to upload my own.

If somebody pays for my indicator, he can download it as ex4-File.

Now he can take an ex4>mql4 compilier and delete the limitation for his account and so he can give this indicator to any other Person.

So what possibilites do I have to make my indicator secure for decompiling?

Lot's of thanks!

Since buld 600, ex4 can't be decompiled as the old ones. More, ex4 from Market are crypted.

1) Where can I find more Information about the imposibility of decompilation?

2) Is the new ex4-File (of my MT4) as secure as working with dll's? Or are the any decompilation tools out there

3) Is the compilation as ex4 only save over the mql4 market, or is it also save when I compile it with my normal metatrader 4 on my pc)?

4) How does it work if someone buys my indicator over the market. Can he use it on more than one accounts? Or can I Limit this to one account? How?

sunshineh:

1) Where can I find more Information about the imposibility of decompilation?

2) Is the new ex4-File (of my MT4) as secure as working with dll's? Or are the any decompilation tools out there

3) Is the compilation as ex4 only save over the mql4 market, or is it also save when I compile it with my normal metatrader 4 on my pc)?

4) How does it work if someone buys my indicator over the market. Can he use it on more than one accounts? Or can I Limit this to one account? How?

Hello!

1) You have already answered that ex files build 600+ not decompiled.

2) To protect the dll is not required.

3) You is it also save when compile it with your normal metatrader 4 on my pc.

4) You can limit the effect of ex file by Time, Account CompanyAccount Number...

Hi guys, I found most of my questions answered here, but just a couple more. If I want to give a trial period, how does it work? If the time expires than they will just get a new file of my indi and use it as new? How the terminal knows that the time for this indi has finished even thou its a new file?

if you want that you put it up for monthly rent.

Reason: