On April 23, MQL5.com is moving to new hardware

On April 23, from 11:00 to 15:00 UTC, the MQL5.com website is to undergo scheduled modernization. The user access to the resource will be temporarily limited.

Within the specified time interval, the website will move to a new engine and more powerful hardware. This will minimize downtime during maintenance works (such as regular website updates) and significantly speed up the website and forum response time.

The website moving will not affect the ongoing operation of MetaTrader 4/5 services integrated into MQL5.com — virtual hosting and subscription to trading signals. Trading robots will also run in normal mode. The limitations will affect actions that require sending requests to the MQL5.com website, such as buying products in the Market, downloading applications from the CodeBase, renewing subscriptions to signals, and some others.

We apologize for any inconvenience and look forward to seeing you on the updated MQL5.com!

hi

i had a problem for withdraw from my account since 23 April.

can you tell me when process on mql5 will complete and all features work correctly?

thanks

Hi,

since April 23rd I can't see anymore equity and growth graphics from the signal providers

leo8three:

Hi,

since April 23rd I can't see anymore equity and growth graphics from the signal providers

You need to press Ctrl + F5

Look at the discussion here:

Hi, i have had problems on paying with PayPal for my signals. error occurs ... always .. it is deeply frustrating, and Metaquotes does not answer me when i mail them :(

Anybody know, is that normal for MetaQuotes never to answer ? No service desk ?

pmks:

Hi, i have had problems on paying with PayPal for my signals. error occurs ... always .. it is deeply frustrating, and Metaquotes does not answer me when i mail them :(

Anybody know, is that normal for MetaQuotes never to answer ? No service desk ?

Be patient, I suppose they are overwhelmed with problems as they changed Paypal API used on the site.
Reason: