Looking for traders to manage accounts

Hi all!

I've been seriously interested in forex lately, but I can't trade by myself, or rather I can, but it's unstable and I'm always thinking about money, which I'm strongly advised not to do. The human factor, so to speak)) I've done everything - I even closed my balance and traded like that )) Many traders recommend me to do it that way. But all the same, the thought that I had to withdraw money from the market today, or take a loss - crushed my working algorithm. I was tired of spending a lot of time in trading and not getting any profit or loss - it was killing me, and one day I realized that I should not be in trading )) no willpower is enough. So a friend of mine offered to take my account and trade it. I just did not want to trade further, because I had no time to do it and since we were friends, it was inconvenient for him to take a part of profit from me)) But he recommended a couple of traders, who I later worked with. One of them traded for 3 months and started to withdraw from my account after a while. He traded me 27% of the initial amount. My second didn't make any profit, but he bragged the most)))), he says that the market was unfavourable. ))) My aim is to assimilate all possible profits, to assimilate all possible losses, to assimilate all possible losses. With Vitaly (that is his name) it averages 5% a month, although he says that his strategy easily makes 10%, but the risks are higher. I have little experience with him, but I hope he will not let me down)) But I also want two managers to unload risks. If i want to trade with a real broker, i dont know how to do it. If anyone is interested, I will share my practice. In general, I would be grateful for any information from you, and thank you in advance.

I can offer his candidacy.Gain from 100 to 400%v month.voprosy write to personal.

dmitriikul:
I can offer his candidacy.Gain from 100 to 400% per month.voprosy write in person.
email
100-400% is super cool ))))

At a time when one trader is making money, another may be losing money and vice versa. There are, however, some who have been losing for years. You won't find anything worthwhile through correspondence. If you have enough zeros, try using PAMM accounts, you can't get any guarantees there, but you can break the deposit by averaging losses. But you can't do it without losses.

If you think 100-400 a month is cool, there are traders here who carry 3000% a day.

robinzon96:
If you think that 100-400 a month is cool, there are traders who have 3000% daily.
And 2000% in 2 minutes I did, go to my personal page and there are screenshots of these reports

robinzon96:
At a time when one trader is making money, another may be losing money and vice versa. There are, however, some who have been losing for years. You won't find anything worthwhile through correspondence. If you have enough zeros, try using PAMM accounts, you can't get any guarantees there, but you can break the deposit by averaging losses. And you can't do without losses.
My broker has also explained to me that licensed brokers do not use PAMM-accounts and I will not give my money on my word of honour.
I will not give them my money in exchange for an honest promise. Can I use any other alternative, besides private traders and PAMM. Has anybody deal with them?

robinzon96:
If you think 100-400 a month is cool, there are traders here who carry 3000% a day.
I am not interested in one-offs, I am looking for consistency

dmitriikul:
And 2000% in 2 minutes I was able to, go to my personal account and there are screenshots of these reports
I can see that, but I'm not convinced by the screenshots yet.

papaklass:
See my post in the next thread https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/42044/page15#comment_1462379
Will look into it, thanks!

And here in the Signals section, have you found anyone to connect to?
Reason: