WARNING: look out for MQL hosting service

two times in one month, my hosting servers lost connection to the internet due to technical problems from MQL5,

two times, my account couldn't follow my signal any longer,

two times, it took days for MQL5 to respond to my help request, it even took almost 2 weeks to be refunded for their failing service.

Im am posting this now since it is the second time i have to wait for days for an answer from their service desk. And i will keep posting this message everywhere i can until i get a reply

One might ask himself, HOW xxx IS IT POSSIBLE THAT A HOSTING SERVICE DOES NOT HAVE AN AUTOMATIC DETECTION OF CONNECTION PROBLEMS. the one thing clients pay for here is an internet connection, and they dont give it... seriously fucked up.

this service has no integrity, WATCH OUT, and if you are already using it, please check your journals at least 3 times per day, since this error can create huge losses while following signals.

Please continue to watch your language whatever happened to you.

I agree this is unacceptable VPS service should not have these kind of issues.

Geldwolf please look into other provider.

I still have no answer on my second assistance request, so my signal trades arent being copied in the mean time for almost a week now.

geldwolf:

two times in one month, my hosting servers lost connection to the internet due to technical problems from MQL5,

two times, my account couldn't follow my signal any longer,

two times, it took days for MQL5 to respond to my help request, it even took almost 2 weeks to be refunded for their failing service.

Im am posting this now since it is the second time i have to wait for days for an answer from their service desk. And i will keep posting this message everywhere i can until i get a reply

One might ask himself, HOW xxx IS IT POSSIBLE THAT A HOSTING SERVICE DOES NOT HAVE AN AUTOMATIC DETECTION OF CONNECTION PROBLEMS. the one thing clients pay for here is an internet connection, and they dont give it... seriously fucked up.

this service has no integrity, WATCH OUT, and if you are already using it, please check your journals at least 3 times per day, since this error can create huge losses while following signals.

It is not good to post everywhere especially here on the forum (this is your second post) to force the service desk to reply/to refund or whatever (because the forum is a public place sorry).

---

As to me so I am having wide experience (for more than 10 years in 24/7 everyday using) in VPS services and dedicated servers as well:

• I had dedicated servers (5 servers, not VPS, they are servers) from softlayer (for 7 years), and
  • I changed many VPS services (not servers, just VPS), and
  • I used mql5 hosting service too.

---

• I used the servers just because I needed to install many MT4 instances (21 for one server, 12 for the other one, and so on).
  • I used VPS services because I had to install 2 or 3 instances (scalping for example) in one place.
  • And I used mql5 hosting for trading Brainwashing system by EA (just one MT4/one account).

I did not check losing connection cases for mql5 hosting (because Brainwashing EA is not the scalping EA, and losing connection for few minutes or 1 hours in a month is not important for this kind of trading system). But related to the other VPS/servers (not mql5 hosting) so I can say that losing connection few times in a month (and not every month! for some short time up to half a day) is the usual case (softlayer for example, and other services).

So, it depends about what you need ... And it depends on the price (dedicated server is expensive one for example).
If I need to install many MT4 instances making scalping on one place so it may be dedicated server - but the connection may be lost in this case too.

So, it depends on what you need, depends on the price to pay and the strategy/system/EA you are using.

I like MQL5 VPS just because of functionality: my MT4 installed on my tablet with EA and charts, and all those can be copied to be accessable from everywhere directly from my M4 and my tablet without RDC.

As to this thread about 'let's compare mql5 VPS with full other VPS' so I do not think there are big differences between MQL5 VPS and any other (expensive) dedicated server from softlayer for example concerning connection.

So, it depends on what you need, and depends on the price to pay, and the system/EA/the signal you are using for example.

In this case the connection just stops and never goes back on, since the service desk doesnt do its job, i have no problem with keeping an eye open, but when i tell them their program failed, i expect a faster reply and faster fix, for what it costs, it is logic connection errors would be detected and fixed automaticly without my intervention. they sell a service, its their responsability. no answering for several days is saying xxxx to the face of the clients

geldwolf:
I have already asked you to watch your language please. This is my last warning.
Reason: