Preparing the perfect trader - page 2

Speculator:
Now it's going down. The sharks got theirs.
Not bad I burned my $10 bonus on that shark. Continuing the theme we can say a good trader never plays with 100 leverage, because sharks kill, large positions. And you can't say it's the bank or sharks' fault the market can't do anything. If players have the opportunity to buy and immediately sell to players with stops then it's a market too.

yerlan Imangeldinov:
I burned my $10 bonus on that shark pretty good. Continuing the theme we can say a good trader never plays with 100 leverage, because sharks kill, large positions. And you can't say it's the bank or sharks' fault the market can't do anything. If players have the opportunity to buy and immediately sell to players with stops, this is also the market.
I set unrealistic targets of 10000%. The bigger the leverage, the less money you invest.

Speculator:
I set myself unrealistic targets of 10000%. The higher the leverage, the less money you invest.
A lot of people came to forex and most importantly left because of the leverage and the race for not real interest.

What is the question? In what manner does the "ideal trader" tap his fingers on the table when he is thinking, or with what gesture does he bring a cup of coffee to his lips?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

What is the question? What is the manner in which the "ideal trader" taps his fingers on the table when he thinks about it, or the gesture of bringing a cup of coffee to his lips?

The question - how to cook this "perfect trader"?

Do you have a recipe?

Do you fry it, stew it, boil it?

What's on the side?

What wine to serve with?

yerlan Imangeldinov:
A lot of people came to forex and most importantly left, precisely because of the leverage and the race, for not real interest.
If you try to take a huge percentage from $50,000 with a leverage of 1:500, even the most honest brokerage company will make you zero! You take your $50 from $10 and all is well!

Dmitry Fedoseev:

What is the question? In what manner does the "ideal trader" tap his fingers on the table when he is thinking, or with what gesture does he bring a cup of coffee to his lips?

The process of making a decision makes an ideal trader, and since the process can be broken down into simple elements, we can recreate the ideal trader with these same elements. What you can do what you cannot do and what you need to do to succeed, this is what this post is about. This is what should be done and what should not be done, that is what this post is about.

Speculator:
Yes, if you try to take a crazy percentage from $50,000 with a leverage of 1:500, even the most honest brokerage house will fail you! You take your $50 from $10 and everyone's happy!
But you are not alone, there is a possibility to open a position with the crowd, especially if you work on your own instinct. We are all human beings and there is a high probability that we will react the same way. So a small amount is no guarantee of protection from sharks.

yerlan Imangeldinov:
But this way you're not alone, there's a chance of opening the pose with the crowd, especially if you work on your own instinct. We are all human beings and there is a good chance that we will react in the same way. So a small amount is no guarantee of protection from sharks.
$10 to lose or $10,000 That's all the protection from sharks and kitchens.

Speculator:
$10 to lose or $10,000, that's all the protection against sharks and kitchens.
Decreasing the stop loss increases the probability of an unfavourable event, which is not good either, and the trader does not know the result of his work.
Reason: