General - page 1144

Has anyone created scripts they would be willing to share for auto trading with Genesis 2.2 on MetaTrader 4? If not, is there a good template that can be modified? Thanks.
So today i was looking in the site and i subscribed for a free signal provider, now i decided to register myself as provider and i unsubscribed from that signal provider without receiving a single trade, but the site is now telling me "Specified account has been used for subscribing to signals....
Hi, I can't have more than one open position at a time in MetaTrader 5. Every time a position is opened previous position is closed instantly. Even in this simple code //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|...
Hi forum, I was testing an Expert and i saw this trade. My trade was close in a price which the market did not raise. The sell signal is the 696 and the SL run to close it in 697. It doesnt even appear in the picture. what do you think? Thanks in advance. Pablo
Hello all, I'm sure this is simple, but it has me confused. EURUSD, GBPUSD, NZDUSD, the pip value in USD is a whole number (for 1 lot of EURUSD each pip is worth $10). This is not necesarily so for EXOTIC, or CAD or JPY pairs... they come in at various values USD... Is there a way to...
I am a currency option trader . I understand MT5 has option strategy builder in 1035. Where can I find a broker with MT5 options ? MetaTrader 5 Platform Update Build 1035: Option Strategy Builder
Hello Forum, I have some questions regarding affiliate works for any signal or products. Ex: I had published or refer some good signals or products to other peoples. Then peoples decided to subscribe or purchase the presented items. If they do it directly from my link, everything will be fair...
CRUDE OIL: With Crude Oil putting in a temporary bottom on Monday, it faces a move higher on correction. Resistance is located at the 45.50 level where a break will expose the 46.20 level. A break below here will aim at the 47.00 level and then the 48.00 level. Above here if seen will open the door...
Do you think forex is team game ? is it better to be in group and do teamwork and then take trades based on team calls or is it better to play alone so at the end of the day you don't have anyone else to praise or blame except yourself.
Hi everyone! I' m quite newbe in mt4 coding but with metatrader's help and researches in google (and many hours lol) I coded an indicator My indicator is very easy to read, because my indicator draws only 1 arrow for : CALL and 1 arrow for : PUT. For the moment, I' m focussing on 5 minutes...
Good afternoon. Here's a question: Is it even possible to break down risk in any way while trading - by trading multiple instruments? To put the question even more simply: Is it possible to trade a dozen instruments in the forex market - without fear of putting all your eggs in 1 basket
Is there any MQL function so i can know my trade hit SL or not. below image MT4 do red color that trade hit SL. so you know Mt4 know those trade hit SL. so is there any code so i can know trade close by SL or not.
Good Morning iam very happy to share you this chart made me earn this week but don't forget to see calandar befor open position very importante is reading calandar befor enter trade Best Regards Lahcene
Please help me in finding an Indicator which plots price line as an trend line on an overlay in sub-window . The idea is to select two vertical datelines on the indicator and plot the price (Open, close, high, low any one selected by the user) on the sub-window. the objective is to find a...
  Windows 10 and renko  (18   1 2)
Hi guys, I updated to windows 10 over the weekend but now my metatrader renko charts won't update... Anyone else with this problem? Should I go back to a previous windows version?
Euro 1.09880 above strong below weak it showing 1.09240 today
0.70880 tp =0.70610 sl.071020
Usd index below 97.47 big fall happen above 97.69 97.84/97.90/97.99/98.11 coming once level cross take position of any currency till side ways trading happen
GOLD: Our outlook remains higher as long as GOLD holds above its key supports at the 1,077/1,069 zone, it faces further recovery threats. Support comes in at the 1,080.00 level where a break will aim at the 1,069.00 level. A cut through here will open the door for move lower towards the 1,040.00...
Hi All I am new to this forum so apologies if this is the wrong section for the following question.  Basically I'm inquiring as to once you have an Expert adviser, or any other tool, being sold through the MT4 market whether the seller has any  control over moderating any comments or reviews that...
  BIG BIG THANKS  (4)
Hello all, Dear Alain Verleyen, https://www.mql5.com/en/users/angevoyageur Thank you so much for your wonderful understanfing and help. I am so glad to have wonderful moderator. Again, I thank you for taking the time to help. Keep the Great work. Best Regards fhamoud
Hello there, not quite sure if I write this in the correct forum, please move it in case. For my EA I need to analyze the past of some pairs. Just roughly. It means, I want to detect the amount in pips of gains or drops without a certain recovering. More simple expressed. How much did the pair...
[Deleted]
i increased the no of bars in history to 8000000 in options menu. still not updating the history when i tried to drag the chart from 27 feb 2015.
Greetings, my dear humans! Here’s an update on the forex signals made by the SMA Crossover Pullback mechanical system on the currency pairs I’m watching. If this is the first time you’re reading about this strategy, make sure you check out its forex trading rules right here. As I’ve indicated in my...
Here is my connection to FXTM server in China. Is this delay normal? Can you please recommend a low latency broker? Thanks
Hi folks, Do you think trading breakout is good? Do u trust on breakout? have you got any technique to detect false breakout and save your money from it?
How to be an intelligent subscriber? Subscribers want a signal with high growth and low drawdown. Many signals trade in some months with nice result without publicity. When it is public later, it has a low drawdown. Be careful with these signals.
I think this is an overdue topic Market makers have been known to cause interntional spilage but the ECN brokers are no better with spreads varying. I have been told that ECN brokers should not charge you on a spread basis rather they should do it on a commision basis. I see the varying spreads on...
There seems to be a 'lag/delay' between my MT4 platform, & my broker's server. My broker says their system works with other worldwide clients perfectly... yes, on friday, the broker did re-download the platform via remote access for me (twice), but it didn't get better. In frustration I took my...
Daily price is located inside Ichimoku cloud and below Sinkou Span A line on the bearish area of the chart for ranging between 133.29 support level and 140.62 resistance level with 134.46/137.09 as the intermediate levels. Chinkou Span line is located below the price indicating the ranging market...