General - page 1140

GBPJPY : Having continued to maintain its broader weakness, GBPJPY faces downside pressure on continued bearishness. This view remains valid as long as the cross trades holds below its key resistance zone at 180.22/82. On the downside, support comes in at the 176.00 level where a violation will aim
Hello i have copied one of my own account and paid for the sum that according to rules should be credited to my mql account but it didnt been yet... Its almost more than one week... can any one help me in this
Hi all. I saw a lot of people have asked this question and found no proper answer. I can modify the MQ4 files via a text editing software on my android tablet, what I wish to ask is if anyone has found a way to have them compiled to EX4 files, either online or through an android app? PS: I wish...
The focus of Federal Reserve policymakers in 2016 shifts from diminishing slack to evidence of actual tightening of labor resources, which would buoy their confidence that inflation - the one half of their mandate that still leaves much to be desired - will indeed return to the 2% target soon enough...
  Happy New Year  (2)
Happy New Year!!
hi there fellas, Standard Rules Apply 1. No noise 2. No fights or jacking I shall be using this thread to post my Gold related analysis.. Plz find attached my current floating positions, these should be like 10% floating profit. Net Position: NULL
Hi, Found this strategy here: http://www.stockrants.com/forum/technical-stuff/179-trading-strategies-backtested.html Do anybody has any information about this strategy? Is there some indicators or EAs based in the strategy? All the best!
no any profit Less than 1% up to 10% up to 25% up to 50% up to 75% up to 100% more than 100%
I am subscribed to a Signals Provider , but I've noticed some out trades that do not show in the provider's history. This is concerning because they all happen to involve losses and is suspect of manipulation. I must note that my account is 1/5th of the provider's account. Is this some case of lot
Hello Everyone, I am trying to locate a copy of Bruce Kension's Market Timing Home Study Course 5th Edition. If anyone has this course & would like to sell it let me hear from you. Several years ago I traded emails with Bruce about his course & by the time I decide to purchase it he had pass away....
Which are your best non repaint indicators? I want to use trustworthy indicators in my strategy.
Hi, I keep getting the error message below when I try to download Expert Advisors or Indicators. What can I do ?
Hi, I spent a lot of time in placing FX ( EURUSD ) orders daily. It becomes monotonous. Do you have a way to place orders from excel sheet to MT4? I desperately need help for this. And I believe there will be tons of people needing this, if one can turn this into an application and put it on sale
Can somebody tell me if is legal in mql5 to request a job here to extend a software wich analyzes forward testing of trading EA´s? The software is to be improved by programming in java
GOLD: Having sold off on Wednesday to close lower, GOLD targets its key support on bear pressure. This development now leaves it aiming at its key support zone at the 1046/47.00. While it trades and holds below the 1085/88 zone, its broader bias remains lower. On the downside, support comes in at...
I was looking to get started in Forex trading, but I keep running into the same issue over and over, such as to make me think there might be some special reason for it. I live in the US, thus as I understand it for a broker to deal to me they must be CFTC regulated. I have found many brokers that...
Hello everyone! this my discovery today. I want to draw directly on my chart, and i use CCanvas class and its method. BUT... This is my code //--- START conversion precision TEST ChartHeight=ChartPixelsGet('H'); // ChartGetInteger inside ChartWidth=ChartPixelsGet('W'); //...
[Deleted]
Hello Forex TSD members! This is my first post and I want to thank all for great contribution to this forum. I recently came across the Jake Bernstein trading strategy, which I find very interisting. He is using Williams Acumullation Distribution indicator combined with Simple moving average (period...
  Newbee  (10)
Hi everybody, I'm new to this forum as well as to the whole binary-trading-world. I admit, I was attracted to it by those 'easy-money-making videos on youtube. But I've got the impression most of them are just showing off to attract you to buy memberships, indicators or open an account. The latter...
Can I copy Binary Options with the Signals? does it work or not?
Hi every body let's put here the most preffered strategie with pictures and good explain of it to make benifit for all
Hello Community, how is it possible to buy mt4 indicators at mql4.com? When i click the buy button on the indicators page, the MT4 Platform opens, but nothing happens.
Hello, I found a strategy that gives a lot of pips when the market is volatile, but when the market is not volatile give poor results I wonder if there is an indicator that measures market volatility, in order to avoid mistakes when the market is low active?
I am about to start following a few signals however when I go to the reviews section I see people complaining about how they are getting losses when the signal providers are showing profits? Why is this? Also if a signal provider has 9 months worth of results showing does that mean that they are
  achievements bonus gone?  (13   1 2)
Is the achievements bonus has been gone? stopped I mean.
I am a trader from the U.S. and since no forex hedging is allowed in the U.S. I would like to know if there is a way to create a hedge for any spot forex currency pairs that is hedged 100%? I only know of 3 possible ways, but I have not tried them so I was wondering how effective they are? 1. I...
  my signals  (3)
may I copy my own signals (on real account) free
GBPUSD: Having failed to follow through higher on the back of its Friday strength on Monday, GBPUSD faces downside pressure on recovery failure. While the 1.4949/44 zone caps any strength, we look for the pair to weaken. Support lies at the 1.4850 level where a break will turn attention to the 1...
Please someone help me, maybe MQL5 Admin, i dont see all the signal providers on my MT4 under signal tab. I dont know why. WHen I search on the website and select someone to subscribe to, but when i get on the MT4, i dont see the signal provider under the list and when I try to subscribe directly