i need indicator like this

the indicator which i need like this

- give me values of  rsi indicator in all time frame  ( i could select which time frames i need )

-give me values of stochastic indicator also in all time frame ( i could select which time frames i need )

-give me values of cci indicator in all time frame  ( i could select which time frames i need )

abedalnasser:

the indicator which i need like this

- give me values of  rsi indicator in all time frame  ( i could select which time frames i need )

-give me values of stochastic indicator also in all time frame ( i could select which time frames i need )

-give me values of cci indicator in all time frame  ( i could select which time frames i need )

All time frame cci :

All time frame rsi

All time frame stochastic

mladen:

All time frame cci :

All time frame rsi

All time frame stochastic

Ok,

Mr Mladen i have all these indicators

but if you plz,  i need  values ( numbers for the level in higher time frame , it means i worked in  1 hr time time frame i need the value in  4 hr time frame for  rsi , stochastic , cci  ,......etc  

abedalnasser:

Ok,

Mr Mladen i have all these indicators

but if you plz,  i need  values ( numbers for the level in higher time frame , it means i worked in  1 hr time time frame i need the value in  4 hr time frame for  rsi , stochastic , cci  ,......etc  

Simply chose the time frame you want to be displayed (press the button of the desired time frame)- value is displayed near to the indicator name for each time frame selected

mladen:
Simply chose the time frame you want to be displayed (press the button of the desired time frame)- value is displayed near to the indicator name for each time frame selected

yes, thats what i mean  displaying values

ok, no problem thanks a lot Mr Mladen

mladen:

hello sir mladen , i found this rsi monitor indicator

could you please make it  multipair indicator to see rsi monitor for all pair in one chart ?!

Files:
Reason: