Indicators has stop working after yesterdays (11/8/2016) windows 10 update Please HELP!

Hello guys I'm still a newbie I need help please...After yesterdays windows 10 update all my indicators stoped working with the message (invalid licence 538) on the expert Tab.

I dont know what to do to get it working again ,do I have to reactivate it and loose a activation? If so how do you reactivate a purchaced product ??

Thanks for your help

Pieterse:

Hello guys I'm still a newbie I need help please...After yesterdays windows 10 update all my indicators stoped working with the message (invalid licence 538) on the expert Tab.

I dont know what to do to get it working again ,do I have to reactivate it and loose a activation? If so how do you reactivate a purchaced product ??

Thanks for your help

Hello Pieterse,

follow this link to see the official video instruction for the reinstallation of market products 

Best regards

Daniel 

How to update, renew the rental period and reinstall products in MetaTrader 4/5?
How to update, renew the rental period and reinstall products in MetaTrader 4/5?
  • www.youtube.com
All your products are tied to your mql5.com account or to your computer and available for you at any time. You will always know about updates, will be able t...

Thank you Daniel for your help but unfortunate it couldn't solved my problem there was no option to renew or to reinstall it I'll post a screenshot.
Files:

Pieterse:
Thank you Daniel for your help but unfortunate it couldn't solved my problem there was no option to renew or to reinstall it I'll post a screenshot.
Invalid Licence make sure your terminal is logged into your MQL5 Community Account as well.

Pieterse:

Please follow these three steps:

- At first you have to delete the "old/invalid" market products in the Navigator of your terminal

- Second you restart your terminal 

- Now you are able to reinstall your products with a newly generated license

Marco vd Heijden:
Invalid Licence make sure your terminal is logged into your MQL5 Community Account as well.

He is logged in. Otherwise he wouldn't see his purchased products.

I assume that the W10 update changed (again) the OS hardware ID which is the basic for the MQL licensing system. 

Pieterse:
Try to remove all folders "Market": menu "File" -> "Open Data Folder". Close the terminal. Then find the folder MQL5\Experts\Market - and remove the "Market" folder; find the folder MQL5\Indicators\Market - and remove the "Market" folder.
Start the terminal.

Thanks Sergey Golubev the link you have send me helped I appreciate your guys help

James Cater:
To re-install please follow these steps

1) Tools/Options/Community - Re-log into your community account with your password
2) Open Navigator (Ctrl N) and find Market/XXXX
3) Right click and Delete "Market/XXXX"
4) Open Terminal (Ctrl-T) and navigate to the Purchased Tab
5) You should find your products and an "Install" button for the ones you have just deleted
6) Click the "Install" button.
7) You will hen be prompted for your community account password again to use up another one of your 5 activations. (this will not deduct any funds from your account)

Thanks for every 1's contribute I apreciate, I managed to reinstall my products :)

Pieterse:

Thanks Sergey Golubev the link you have send me helped I appreciate your guys help

James Cater:
To re-install please follow these steps

1) Tools/Options/Community - Re-log into your community account with your password
2) Open Navigator (Ctrl N) and find Market/XXXX
3) Right click and Delete "Market/XXXX"
4) Open Terminal (Ctrl-T) and navigate to the Purchased Tab
5) You should find your products and an "Install" button for the ones you have just deleted
6) Click the "Install" button.
7) You will hen be prompted for your community account password again to use up another one of your 5 activations. (this will not deduct any funds from your account)

But it will use one of my activation?

what if I have no more activation? 

Reason: