Need Help

Need Help 

Signals provider symbols has 5 digits for example for GBPUSD "1.3058" and my brokers symbols has 6 digits for GBPUSD i.e "1.30586" . Can i copy trades for this signal easily or should i open an account with the same broker ?

1.3058 is 4-digit, and 1.30586 is 5-digit (because this is the digits after dot - means: how many digits after 1.[how many digits?]).

You can copy trades for this signal easily.

Read the FAQ:

How are transactions copied if the Provider has 4-digit quotes for a Symbol and the Subscriber has 5-digit quotes for the same Symbol or vice verse?

How are transactions copied if the Provider has 4-digit quotes for a Symbol and the Subscriber has 5-digit quotes for the same Symbol or vice verse?
All transactions copied to the Subscriber's account are executed at current market prices considering the deviation set in the terminal settings and contract specification of the given symbol. Thus when copying deals the number of digits doesn't matter.

MF786:

Need Help 

Signals provider symbols has 5 digits for example for GBPUSD "1.3058" and my brokers symbols has 6 digits for GBPUSD i.e "1.30586" . Can i copy trades for this signal easily or should i open an account with the same broker ?

your example is NOT 6 digits.

1.30586 is 5 digit (5 after the point)

Sergey Golubev:

1.3058 is 4-digit, and 1.30586 is 5-digit (because this is the digits after dot - means: how many digits after 1.[how many digits?]).

You can copy trades for this signal easily.

Read the FAQ:

All transactions copied to the Subscriber's account are executed at current market prices considering the deviation set in the terminal settings and contract specification of the given symbol. Thus when copying deals the number of digits doesn't matter.

Thanks Sergey
Reason: