Two days ago I bought two products for $30,000. But I make prices like that when I take products off the market for a while, when I modify them. - page 3

The admin wrote that I was innocent and there was a mistake.
So buying the councillors was the right thing to do. Some generous man shared with a poor Yakutian.)
And the money wasn't returned... At least 20% would have been fine. Got on my family's nerves a lot.....

)))))))))))))))

We've heard that before, have you gone for a new round?

I told you before, it doesn't mean thatbuying advisors was the right thing to do.

Somewhere the sum of 50k (especially in Russian regions) is a fortune, and somewhere it's a couple of months of life. I think in New York the sum of even 500k is unlikely to surprise anyone.

Let this situation motivate you to earn it in other ways.

For example, what if I tell you that Middle Java Developer, earns on average 3k in Ukraine? That is just in a year he will earn those 30k. And you do not need to dream about anything, everything is real and available.

Not to mention that for a real business, this is pennies at all.

Quite questionable MQL5, does not have the functions to do investigations on money laundering. I think MQL is a private company that has nothing to do with the financial police.

Stanislav Aksenov:

Somewhere the sum of 50k (especially in the regions of the Russian Federation) is a fortune, and somewhere it's a couple of months of life. I don't think anyone in New York can be surprised by the sum of even 500k.

The average annual wage in the USA is about 60k. So it's not a small sum anyway.

Комбинатор:

The average annual wage in the US is 60,000. So that's a lot anyway.

With 40% taxes included, yes.

And the cost of living there is very expensive, so it turns out that it is more profitable to outsource from here (Russia/Ukraine/Belarus).

more likely a mistake indeed or (not clear how, but) an attempt at fraud.

BUT !

MQ's history record should NOT have been deleted.

should have added a new one cancelling the previous one and citing the reason.

Otherwise it is a breach of financial/accounting discipline and this whole service is not about money.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

more likely to be a mistake or an (incomprehensible, but) attempted fraud.

BUT !

MQ should NOT have deleted the history entry.

He should have added a new one, canceling the previous one and citing the reason.

Otherwise it is a breach of financial/accounting discipline and this whole service is not about the money.

Exactly what is unclear. Admin wrote that there was a mistake, first I was suspected of being connected to Chinese scammers... Then they apologized and unblocked the account.

But the question is, if they were cheaters, why did they buy robots at the highest prices from strangers? And how did they want to get the money back? Are they complete idiots, these scammers?

Or was it part of a bigger scheme to cover their tracks? Maybe they transferred the lion's share (millions) to other services. Maybe there was a hacker attack... dunno.

At first when I saw the purchases - I thought miracles can happen. (The day before I had prayed to St Nicholas for my problems). :)))

Then I asked - why bought so? Well, obviously without verification and testing, even the signal monitoring is not asked.

Then I thought - what a generous rich Chinese, or he was sick, wanted to do good to someone and so on ... I had all sorts of thoughts...

I even thought... maybe an angel told him in a dream to help me poor ))))) ..

Alexander Ivanov:

I'm sorry for you, I really am.

Tell me please, the service desk said money laundering. What was the justification for the laundering? The purchases were made from the same IP? And then where would MQ put the money? Give it back to the sender? Go to the police?

I would like to hear MQ's comments as well.

It's funny if they just take the money for themselves))
Reason: