problèm backtest

I have an EA, the backtest doesn't work in my computer with different broker platform but my friend in his home has no problem 

why?  

Does EA use any dll???. Is Your friend's MT4 build the same that yours???. Do you use the same set that your friend??. What about history data?? .

i dont know, when the backtest begin, no result, but with the same broker in his computer it work... there are setting to change for that? 

Thibaut Le Faucheur:
i dont know, when the backtest begin, no result, but with the same broker in his computer it work... there are setting to change for that? 
Post your journals history here. seems you have no history for currencies you backtest. if not, download history and try again.

I have the history 

No error in journal but i see exclamation point in a yellow background on the left

2016.10.06 21:29:54.974 2016.09.01 00:00  LeFaucheur_EA_V2-2 inputs: Amplitude=2; SIGNAL_BAR=1; SignalTimeFrame=0; RSI_TimeFrame=0; RSI_Period=14; RSI_APPLIEDPRICE=0; RSI_LowLevel=25; RSI_HighLevel=75; LotSize=0.5; MagicNumber=112233; Max_SpreadAllowed=20; Max_TradesPerChart=6; Min_CapitalProtection=5500; StopOnNextDay=0; AllowFridayClose=0; Min_Signal_BarRange=50; Max_Signal_BarRange=500; MinPriceVariation=100; MaxPriceVariation=100; StopLoss=400; TakeProfit=1200; Allowtrailingstop=0; FirstTrailDistance=300; FirstTrailProfit=250

Thibaut Le Faucheur:

I have an EA, the backtest doesn't work in my computer with different broker platform but my friend in his home has no problem 

why?  

I can help you . Send me EA.
Reason: