Two days ago I bought two products for $30,000. But I make prices like that when I take products off the market for a while, when I modify them. - page 9

Alexander Ivanov:
Here is the response from Service Desk. Perhaps further investigations are underway.
==============
"The money with which the purchases were made was made from stolen cards

The payment system cancelled these transactions for us, so we had to annul the receipts of the money as well as all purchases made with this money."

================

Seems to be the truth.
This raises a few questions. The person who bought the robots has to be registered here. You can only deposit money into your account on mcl5 from your card. How could the money come from a stolen card? Then the money credited to the mkl5 account cannot be paid back, they can only be used to buy something here. Was it like that, or has something changed?

Nikolay Perevidin:
This raises a few questions. The person who bought the robots must be registered here. You can only deposit money into your account on mcl5 from your card. How could the money come from a stolen card? Then the money credited to the mkl5 account cannot be paid back, they can only be used to buy something here. Was it like that, or has something changed?

Maybe so.) But maybe not.

As you can see the admins are not interfering with our communication.

So while investigations are ongoing. There's still a lot that's unclear.

MQL5.com has nothing to do with it at all.

Look - If there was a "correct" purchase - I would have been contacted by a client (Buyer).

And I still don't have one.

So what? - They do not want to show their face. Clearly a crime.

If I had bought a product from a stoned rich man, I might write to them and apologize or ask them for an explanation.

As long as there's no customer, there's no purchase. Everything was a scam.

So I can say with 100% certainty that they were crooks. (I'm stating a fact).

Cue! tranklucator them or eternal ezich on nails. ))

Alexander Ivanov:

(Maybe so.) But maybe not.

As you can see the admins are not interfering with our communication.

So while investigations are ongoing. There is still much that is not clear.

VII. Order of payment

Both the Seller and the Buyer must have an account in the Payment System.

1. An account in the Payment System is created automatically when registering at mql5.com.
  2. Funds can be deposited and withdrawn from the internal Payment System through WebMoney and PayPal. Possible restrictions on the types of transactions in these systems can be found on the websites of these systems -http://www.webmoney.ruandhttps://www.paypal.com/ru respectively.

This is from the rules of the marketplace.

First, you can deposit money to your account in the Payment System only through two systems WebMoney and PayPal.

Second, from a stolen card to transfer money to any purse WebMoney and PayPal is impossible, only a purse linked to the card, ie the purse of the owner of the card.

Third, it follows that it is impossible to top up your account in the Payment System from a stolen card.

Something is not right here.

WebMoney — система расчетов on-line
  • WebMoney Transfer
  • www.webmoney.ru
WebMoney Transfer — международная система расчетов и среда для ведения бизнеса в сети.

Nikolay Perevidin:

Something is not right here.

What's wrong here is that crooks think differently.

You are mistaken. You can buy directly from the card.

Nikolay Perevidin:

Firstly, money can only be deposited into your Payment System account through the two systems WebMoney and PayPal.

Second, you cannot transfer money from a stolen card to any WebMoney and PayPal wallet, only to a wallet linked to the card, i.e. to the owner's wallet.

Third, it follows that it is impossible to top up your account in the Payment System from a stolen card.

Something's not right here.

Nikolai, what prevents you from creating ALL the accounts originally linked to the stolen card? Or do you think it takes a long time to create accounts and link the card? :) Even if you do it all "by hand", it's 15 minutes maximum. And these processes for scammers probably automated all kinds of scripts, so it will take them just a couple of minutes.

there's no card linkage for purchases, it seems. I've tried it now. You can really buy with someone else's card if you know the pin code.

And you need an e-mail address.

clearly there were hackers. But clearly weaker than our Russian ones :)))

On the news, they say - "Russian hacker crooks were transferring several thousand thousand dollars from US banks, etc.".

Russian programmers are on a much higher level than Western or Chinese programmers. ))

Reason: