General - page 1580

[Deleted]
Hi, Which platform to use for trading on android os? MT4 doesnt support android. Any other choices? It is new os, probably not many is working in it. thanks
Dear people, I am new at MT4. Does anybody know how can i insert the RSI chart not smoothed?. By default RSI is smoothed and i would like to change this feature to not smoothed. Thanks in advance. Fran.
well i try to encode a simple loop that compares incoming tick to previous one. This in order to enhanced take profit limit . clearly when go long for example and price going above tp price the loop start and go on until bid going up, and break when bid going down . once breaked ea close position....
Dear Programmers and MT4 users: Does anybody have the Bollinger Band Indicator WITHOUT the line in the middle?! The default BB Indicator on MT4 has the BOLLINGER BAND INDICATOR with the middle moving average showing -- Is there anyway to remove it or at least make it disappear? Or get an...
Is there some way of importing 3rd party tick data into the file where the 1 min.hst data is stored? and, if this can be done, does this mean I can then run a backtest on daily bars, but force the backtesting engine to look at the least time frame interval" which would be "tick data" (tick data...
Here's an issue that I was having with my old phone. I just upgraded to a new phone and the same problem exists. Once in a while my symbols that I have preselected will be completely changed. Every time that happens I have to go back and replace the symbols files that I have learnt to backup now....
https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/18/business/18regulate.html?_r=1&hp By JENNY ANDERSON Published: September 17, 2009 It is an obscure art of Wall Street, a technique that gives a scattering of traders an edge over everyone else — and the Securities and Exchange Commission...
Hi is it possible to make an indicator with an alert that takes into account 2 different chart times? I'd like one that looks at 30M and 15M Stochastic and gives me an alert when both are above or below some threshold. Thanks
[Deleted]
The Wild Card GBP/AUD 18 Sep 2009 Friday, 18 Sep 2009 Dollar Edges Up Against EUR, Crude Falls with Stocks The Dollar took a break from its bearish run versus the EUR yesterday, but the long term trend could continue today. Driving yesterday's reversal were losses in U.S. equities and stronger...
My dream is to be it real... But, it's scalping in a SCAM broker. See the results of my EA: MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world Best regards, Dan
[Deleted]
ExchangeMoneyForum launched a FOREX Trading contest! Rules: The Trader with the best weekly performance receives $10 LibertyReserve! How to participate? Send $100 EMFcash to user EMF and receive your Liteforex trading account! Leverage is 1:500! This contest is sponsored by Forex world | LiteForex!...
Top Financial News By Peter J. Brennan, Christine Harper and Scott Lanman Sept. 16 (Bloomberg) -- Paul Volcker, the former Federal Reserve chairman who’s an economic adviser to President Barack Obama, said there’s a “long way to go” before the economy returns to pre-recession levels. “It will be a...
[Deleted]
Wild Card Gold 17 Sep 2009 Thursday, 17 Sep 2009USD Continues Decline; Slow Economic Recovery ExpectedWith recent fears over inflation and fiscal deficits, the market surprisingly appears calmer than it should be. The USD has continued its decline, suggesting that either faith in the American...
I made public my online account analyzer and is free to use for anyone. - Is working with Metatrader 4 accounts. - Is updated hourly. - It provides a wide range of stats about your MT4 account and many charts. - Unlike other services that use statement upload, we use special tool for that, available...
I have a Samsung i907 Epix with Windows Mobile 6.1 and I have not been able to get the indicators in the mobile version of MetaTrader to work properly. If I zoom out the indicators on the Main Chart window will be very distorted. Things like moving averages and bollinger bands may oscillate in the...
hi can any one tell me the server name of forex-metal, as i want to connect my forex metal account through meta trader 4 in my pocket pc.........
Slawa Can you please explain how to avoid "Trade Context is Busy" error because my Bank told me that only way how to restore trading is to manually exit from the platform and reenter. That would made MT4 obsolete as automated trading platform ... Huh
I am in the process of switching brokers. I previously installed MT4 for other brokers and those installations of MT4 run fine. When I attempt to install MT4 into a different directory for a new broker, the installation crashes. I am running Windows Vista Ultimate SP2 and have 4GB of RAM. I have
16/09/2009 Important change Do to a lot of problems for manage two separate accounts from today this is the correct use of signals: 1)You need a broker that allow Hedging 2)If you have 100.000 USD your multipier is 1. If you have 10.000 USD your multipier is 0.1. If you have 1.000 USD your multipier...
[Deleted]
The Wild Card Silver 16 Sep 2009 Wednesday, 16 Sep 2009USD Hits 1-Year Low on U.S Economic PessimismThe U.S Dollar struck a one-year low against a basket of currencies on Wednesday, as investors reduced dollar holdings on views that the U.S. currency may weaken for now due to pessimism over...
  Long Gold  (32   1 2 3 4)
I continue to be long gold as investors move out of the dollar and need another store of value. Also, Barrick Gold, the world’s largest gold producer is buying gold meaning there is increased demand . Barrick last week said that it is eliminating its hedging program and since the end of June had
Foreign exchange trading also known as forex trading is an excellent choice of investment. It has been around for a very long time and generally involves buying and selling of currencies through a broker. It is a kind of business where you can earn huge profit when the value of the currency that you...
What do you think after you read the title of this thread? Have you finally found a holy grail? An EA that is so great with 95% win rate and only 6% drawdown for creating a 339% profit? Unfortunately... there is no holy grail :P So am I lying? No. Not really. I'm just doing what other marketers do,...
Hi, I want to similate a "portfolio" trading method, where instead of back-testing and trading only one currency pair at a time, I want to process and act on signals from all currency pairs in my "portfolio". For example, if my "portfolio" were GBP/USD, EUR/USD and EUR/GBP, I would want my expert...
hi, i'm new to forex trading and to this forum. right now i'm studying technical analysis while forward testing fapturbo on 15 minute charts on metatrader4 build 225. for the last two weeks i have wanted to backtest & optimize the forex robot on the strategy center - i follow the instructions...
In the early days of the Meiji era there lived a well-known wrestler called O-nami, Great Waves. O-nami was immensely strong and knew the art of wrestling. In his private bouts he defeated even his teacher, but in public he was so bashful that his own pupils threw him. O-nami felt he should go to a...
Balyasny bets against healthcare reform - MarketWatch Hedge fund firm hires Barclays Capital prop trading team to focus on sector By Alistair Barr, MarketWatch SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch) -- Balyasny Asset Management, a $2 billion hedge fund firm run by Dmitry Balyasny, is betting President Barack...
[Deleted]
Wild Card NZD/JPY 15 Sep 2009 Tuesday, 15 Sep 2009Dollar Down to Weakest Level of 2009The U.S. Dollar fell versus the EUR but clung to small gains against other major rivals on Monday. This came as traders turned their focus to data coming this week and as the EUR and Yen hit technical levels...
Hi there, Any idea's on removing the active price line on MT4 ? Cheers pete