New at this

I am starting out, what is the best approach?

How to make a search on the forum
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/193510
How can I search for indicators and other elements in this forum?
How can I search for indicators and other elements in this forum?
  • www.mql5.com
How can I search for indicators in this forum? I need the Hodrick Prescott Filter for MT4. Please, if anyone can help me, I thank you in advance...

Just some information about the Signal Service:

This is the information about where to start to.

Trading Signals showcase in MetaTrader 4/5
Trading Signals showcase in MetaTrader 4/5
  • www.youtube.com
How to choose a trading signals and subscribe to it in MetaTrader Platforms? Its easy! Watch the video and you will know everything about trading signals.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to start with MetaTrader and forex, the beginning

Sergey Golubev, 2017.06.13 07:00

MQL5.community - User Memo 

Welcome to MQL5.communitydeveloped by MetaQuotes Software Corp.!

You can now not only read articles and download MQL5 programs, but you can also join discussions on the forum, leave comments on articles and source codes, rate MQL5 programs and share your own developments in the Code Base, and even publish articlesfor a decent fee (see Become an Author at MQL5.com!).

MQL5.com services are constantly advancing, so we hope you will become our regular visitor. In order for your communication to be useful and comfortable, we ask you to adhere to some basi crules.

1. Profile Setup
2. Messages Editor
3. Favorites
4. Personal Messages
5. Service Desk
6. Jobs and Payments
7. Market
8. Signals
9. RSS
10. Rating
11. MQL5 Storage

And I want to remind the following links:

1. MetaTrader 5 Help - Open an Account 

2. MetaTrader 5 Android OS Help - Opening a Demo Account 

3. MetaTrader 5 iPhone/iPad Help - Connecting to an Account and Opening a Demo Account

And finally - the key article about Metatrader:

--------------

MetaTrader 5 - More Than You Can Imagine! 

The development of MetaTrader 5 started in 2007. MetaTrader 5 was conceived as a revolutionary, multi-market platform that can run on Forex as well as on any other financial market. A lot of work has been done since then, and the result of this work is the platform that provides unlimited opportunities to traders. In this article, we will talk about all the key features of MetaTrader 5 and carry out a comparative analysis with the previous version of the trading platform.

1. Charts
  2. Navigator
  3. Trading
  4. Toolbox
  5. Testing and Optimization
  6. Integration with MQL5.community
  7. MetaEditor
  8. The MQL5 Programming Language
  9. Services for Traders and Developers

And this is the MT5 user manual:

MetaTrader 5 Help - Trading Platform — User Manual

MetaTrader 5 Help
MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
The Trading Platform is the trader's working tool, providing all the necessary features for a successful online trading. It includes trading...

It was something about where to start.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to Start with Metatrader 5

Sergey Golubev, 2017.01.20 05:48

Getting StartedOpen an Account

Live Account OpeningLive accounts, unlike demo, cannot be opened straight from the platform. They can only be opened by brokerage companies under certain terms and conditions. However, a real account request can be sent to a broker from the trading platform.

This can be done by specifying "New real account" in the account type selection step. Next specify your personal details, like when you open a demo account. A preliminary account is opened then on the broker's server. This account is created with a zero balance; and trading from it is disabled.

Soon after opening the preliminary account, a representative of the brokerage company will contact you to finish the procedure of real account opening. After that the preliminary account is converted to the real one, and you can start trading from it.

An informational email is additionally sent to you via the internal mailing system when a preliminary account is opened.

Dear Concern, 

I am using below 3 Indicator on Renko Offline Charts, 2 Indicators (Buzzer + Heiken Ashi Smoothed) are giving multiple Alerts due to Renko behavior. 

Task 1. Alert should come only on starting of 2nd Candle. (BUY OR SELL) 
a. If Any repainting, please remove the repainting.
b. Heiken Ashi Smoothed is giving Running Messages on Terminal > Experts. Please stop that running message.

Task 2. Push Notification to be added. Message to come as " LONG or SHORT : Script Name @ Current Price : Indicator Name "

Task 3. SuperTrend Indicator : Add pop up Alert with Special Sound + Push Notification.

Please let me know the rate and time for the same. 

Thanks in Advance.

Reason: