Chathusanka Yamasinghe
Chathusanka Yamasinghe  
This is a newly opened account, and the trading results may be of random nature
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
No trading activity detected on the Signal's account for the last 16 days
whroeder1
whroeder1  
Martingale, guaranteed to blow you account eventually. www.mql5.com/en/search#!keyword=martingale&module=mql5_module_forum
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Sergey Golubev:

That's strange (empty post) ... anyway - this is martingale EA - download it from the link below (no idea about 'simple or not' but it is 'famous' just for sure):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Something Interesting

Sergey Golubev, 2016.01.28 20:07

This is very interesting scalping EA: Angry Bird (Scalping) - expert for MetaTrader 4

Some people say that this EA looks like 'modified Ilan1.6' in trading but with more secure features concerning deposit and so on and having the following:

• MaxTrades parameter (how many simultanious trades can be opened),
  • LotExponent: this is lot multiplier for martingale (I prefer 1.4 instead of default 2.0 for example),
  • TakeProfit in points (in case of 5 digit price which as 1.09635 so TakeProfit = 20 is 2 pips),
  • UseEquityStop parameter to stop trading with TotalEquityRisk (TotalEquityRisk = 20 by default),
  • UseTimeOut: close all the trades after MaxTradeOpenHours (I prefer to use UseTimeOut - I mean: EA will close all the trades after MaxTradeOpenHours = 5 hours).

This is the description from the author:

It is EA with features that are very sensitive to movement is equipped with other features including:

• Equity stop;
  • Tralling Stop;
  • Equity Risk Management;
  • Time Out Use;
  • Max Trade open Hours and others.

Rule: Use Pair With Minimal spreads, one I use EUR / USD With Time Frame 1 Minute.

This is backtesting for 4 days till now with minimal/minimum risk for deposit:

To add comments, please log in or register