auto renew hosting

My trial period is nearly up and I would like to 'Auto Renew' my hosting.  What I am unsure about is that I have selected 'Auto Renew' and the check mark is the same - and It doesn't really appear to be selected to auto renew like I want.

Can anyone help me confirm I have this checked right?  

Thanks

VCmoneyboy7:

My trial period is nearly up and I would like to 'Auto Renew' my hosting.  What I am unsure about is that I have selected 'Auto Renew' and the check mark is the same - and It doesn't really appear to be selected to auto renew like I want.

Can anyone help me confirm I have this checked right?  

Thanks

If you are still in your trial period, that means that you haven't chosen a susbcription and haven't paid for one so far, so the "auto renewal" option it won't work, because there isn't any paid subscription active to "renew".

You have to choose a VPS subscrption, complete your payment and then "auto renewal" will have a purpose.

Eleni Anna Branou:

If you are still in your trial period, that means that you haven't chosen a susbcription and haven't paid for one so far, so the "auto renewal" option it won't work, because there isn't any paid subscription active to "renew".

You have to choose a VPS subscrption, complete your payment and then "auto renewal" will have a purpose.

Thanks - I am looking for that subscription - VPS..