Floating charts please

Hello MT,

could you please implement float charts. So free floating chart windows.

This would be a tremendous improvement giving trades much more survey about what happen.

Thank you 

chinaski:

Hello MT,

could you please implement float charts. So free floating chart windows.

This would be a tremendous improvement giving trades much more survey about what happen.

Thank you 

Been asked before in forum. Probably will never be developed, coz it's not essential for trading, it's only essential for viewing with large monitor or multiple monitor.

Google floating chart for MetaTrader and you'll find plenty third parties software. 

phi.nuts:

Been asked before in forum. Probably will never be developed, coz it's not essential for trading, it's only essential for viewing with large monitor or multiple monitor.

Google floating chart for MetaTrader and you'll find plenty third parties software. 

Hello Phi,

thank you for pointing me to this.

Find many links but all for MT4. 

After my opinion, free floating charts are essential for manual traders. It would make MT5 more attractive, i am sure and for MT team it is easy put a button to Window bar.

phi.nuts:

hi Phi,  I agree with the requester this would be a huge plus for MT. 

If you didn't add things that are not essential for trading then MT would not have a lot of things that it does.  A huge number of traders use multiple screens for charting and MT is poorly supported in this manner as it is for tick charts, these would be massive steps forward for MT

but if the vision is not there.........

Paul Anscombe:

hi Phi,  I agree with the requester this would be a huge plus for MT. 

If you didn't add things that are not essential for trading then MT would not have a lot of things that it does.  A huge number of traders use multiple screens for charting and MT is poorly supported in this manner as it is for tick charts, these would be massive steps forward for MT

but if the vision is not there.........

Agree. Still looking for a solution.. 

Anyone?

Thanks

Let me know when someone comes up with a solution. I'm in also.
Reason: