Saving Optimization Results

Hi everyone,

Yes, I was wondering how I can save the optimization results. I saw this article, however, that seems tedious for all that I want to do is save some results that my computer spent hours trying to gather.

Thanks

UPDATE: To view the saved results, all you have to do is drag-n-drop the XML file into an open Excel program and you will see the optimization results that were saved. I decided to keep this post open so that others can find it and use this useful feature. Happy trading.

chrizpro17:

Hi everyone,

Yes, I was wondering how I can save the optimization results. I saw this article, however, that seems tedious for all that I want to do is save some results that my computer spent hours trying to gather.

Thanks

It is not possible to save results. You need to save the data by coping it to excel, and use excel to find the optimal results.

PCWalker:
It is not possible to save results. You need to save the data by coping it to excel, and use excel to find the optimal results.
Thanks PCWalker for the prompt response. Okay, you confirmed what I thought. I saw that I can export it as an XML file, which is difficult to read. Thanks my man again :).
Reason: