Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 385

I have purchased 2 EA´s from market and have installed both allready to a MT4 on my desktop. But now i have rent a VPS and there i have installed two different broker (with MT4).  One should be for a EA with longer trading-term and wone should be for a EA with shorter-term. At one i have...
Hallo I have bought a strategy form MT4. I would like to know if I have to run le pc open all the time to get the signals or if they work the same if the pc and metatrader 4 are switch off. Thanks a lot
Hello, i am looking for an MT4-EA which closes all open positions at all pairs at the same time every day. i want to set it up once and it should do its job daily at the same time without having to set it up freshly every day. i have searched the web for days but i didnt manage to find an ea...
Help, please. Somewhere on the site is a post which describes how each indicator trades, ie the various options for each situation. Would someone be good enough to tell me the url or the title of the page or a technical term that I can search for. Thanks daveM
Is there anyone able to program this system in EA , if so please PM me. http://prntscr.com/78ry22
  EA help  (1)
why does it goes like this?? can somebody help me out here see picture and ex4 file
Hello Gnetelmen, Bollinger Bands trailing stop coding Need someone help me coding thistrailing stop I am trying to use Bollinger bands as a "trailing stop". if I am in a long position and the close price touched the Upper band, I wantto exit the position when it comes down to the middle band....
Gap classifications not updating the Global variable Status; //--- Global Decalaration;int GapSignature; //--- OnItnit //---Variable GapSignature = GapFinder();//--- Functionint GapFinder() { int GSTemp = 0; int GeneratedGapSignature = 0; bool GapCondition1 = (RatesSymbol_0[1].close <...
I am new here i have some indicators and i need someone who can turn them into a pro EA.
This code: data.ThisTimeStamp[i] = (datetime) SeriesInfoInteger(data.symbol[i],data.ThisTF[i],SERIES_LASTBAR_DATE); It will only return the correct value if the corresponding chart is open in the terminal. Otherwise it returns zero. The format Makes developing multicurrency EA:s cumbersome...
hi very good , I need some help, my EA made ​​several orders followed buy buy buy or sell sell sell but just want to make a signal , the first of each order is possible .. ?
hey guys, was wondering if anyone could correct my mistake here - i want the code to read what types of orders are opened more - long's or short's - and then open an opposite trade, with an equal amount of lot sizes. i know the build is wrong, for it checks the total number of trades, not the...
Does anyone know which functions in the MQL will get access to different brokerage databases and client accounts in order to place large sum of orders from one account? ( Like the system placing the orders in Signals sections of this website.) Thank you. 
Hi, I hope some helpful people can enlighten me on the following: 1.  Is there a limit to the number of instances of EA that I can run on an MT4 platform and what are the considerations? 2.  If there is a limit of say 10 instances, how will the operations of the EA be affected if I setup another...
Hello, I'm using Strategy Tester with a multiple currency EA but I can't figure out how it works in detail. There is this article that introduce Multiple Currency EA but it doesn't go into details. Ok there is an option to say "Take all symbols selected in MarketWatch" but from what I see it...
Hello guys i have problem with my EA robot.My robot have Trailing stop but doest work on live test and in back test work.Anyone can help my to fix it please? (sorry for grammar mistakes in from Czech Republic)
Within the "Experts" tab of the Toolbox terminal, my EA writes a message that states, "2015.05.20 11:14:08.726 EA (USDCHF,M1) The forced closure of the passage 1 : Summary -81.53". What does this message mean? Sometimes there's multiple repeats of this message but with different passage #s...
Hello, does anyone have an idea how how i can select an old order? in my mind is, to check how long was the last order ago in the currency pair as example, before i set an order, i will check out, if there was an order within the last 5 minutes. does anyone have a code idea for me?...
Hi, My JForex account has great trading conditions and I would like to test out an EA that scalps the DAX. How do I convert the EA from MQL to Java script or alternatively is there an API that I can use to trade MT4 with JForex conditions i.e. bridge, trade copier etc... Thanks, Pete K
How can Iobtain (if possible) historical tick data, for my specific broker that i'm using (FXGlory -- or any other brokerage), so I may backtest my EAs with THEIR recoded tick data? I would really appreciate if anyone would be so kind to enlighten me and the community! Thank you for your time....
I have developped a code for file interpration with html code , and the second step is to lock the html page in a csv file . The EA has to find some strings in the file saved with the csv extension . The code can not find the string , and the message is value -1 for the handle for the FileOpen...
  strategi tester  (3)
I have created an EA wich in strategi tester performs fine. BUT  how should i exspect it to run on live account. compared to the tester ? do i need to watch it like a hawk all the time the first 3 month or can i trust that it will get almost same result on live account ?     i am new into automated...
Hi, if I call an indicator in my EA Tick_by_Tick using iCustom(), what Indicator-events will be triggered Tick_by_Tick, in other words, will the indicator On_Init Event fire every time when I call from the EA, or will the Indicator do the On_Init once and subsequently execute only the On_Calculate...
Hi everyone, I'd like to know in a hand if there 's an EA with which I can set a dynamic Trailing stop sytem automatically when I open a position (from an order or manually), that mean for instance that for each 1 tick of valuation on the stock price, the Stop loss goes up/down by 1 tick following...
Let's say I have build a custom indicator for binary option, it gives buy sell alerts. I need to know what is the best settings for my indicator to archive the highest win rate. Because I can't backtest indicator in Mt4, so I need to convert it to EA. I think it is not difficult to convert my...
Hello forum, good day. With what property can a bar be highlighted in MQL4? Your help will be much appreciated. Best regards and thank you, Gerardo 
Something strange hapens when i try to backtest my EA. When i restart platform and start EA for the first time it is working, but when i terminate EA (stop buton), and press start again it shows: 2015.05.16 15:01:41    Core 1    connection closed 2015.05.16 15:01:41    Core 1    disconnected and im...
I am back testing a multi currency EA. I noticed in my logs there are messages such as: 2015.04.23 19:00:17 Core 8 GBPCAD: history for 2015 year synchronized What exactly does history synchronization do? I see it happening on pairs that are included in my EA but set to "false", meaning that they
Hi, How to ? I think it's more than relevant since a profit expressed in $ is lot-dependant.
Hello,   I am generating trade signals from a separate server, which gets uploaded to a MySQL database. Right I am running an EA script, and essentially at every tick I am detecting for changed in the database. If a new signal is uploaded, it will be picked up by the EA script and it will...